• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hostgator and free WHMCS

Dotcom

Hello guys.
I have seen post on WHT about that.
I wonder which profit can get Hostgator from it?

No doubt they probably have a serious volume license..hence their getting a a fairly decent discount on it. But you have to give it to their marketing department, they are sheer brilliant. The simple fact that their packages are very attractive to the new user base this will no doubt bring them money in hand over fist!

The concept is simple, yet still highly successful.

Company wants more Customers....

Company offers Product to Customer in return of them to sign up.

Company has ALOT of Product...so cost is highly discounted...

You win by getting your WHMCS, they win by getting you.

Host Gator most likely has 100+ WHMCS Licenses. At 100+ Licenses the licenses cost $5/mo for each one. Meanwhile their reseller plans are at a minimum $25. So they're still making a killing.

Its a brilliant idea, really.... But yeah, they have so many licenses that its not costing them much. Only a big company like them can do that and still make good money.

Its a brilliant idea, really.... But yeah, they have so many licenses that its not costing them much. Only a big company like them can do that and still make good money.

Not necessaraly true. I have partnered with many companies in the past to offer scripts and other stuff at deeply discounted prices to my customers.

Back