• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hosting Extreme

HostingExtreme

Due To Abuse Hosting Extreme Will Be Down From 9Pm-11Pm EST

While we install our new anti warez system...

I apologize for the downtime...

Also expect in your email your mysql databases

Jon

Also I will be removing adpowerzone because of the crap they have been pulling lately

I will be replacing with a clean ad I make ;0)

Jon

will u be finishing up my server anytime soon, or can u just me the stuff to do it ? im bored and sic of waiting :(

Originally posted by gt14
will u be finishing up my server anytime soon, or can u just me the stuff to do it ? im bored and sic of waiting :(
Perhaps you should talk to Jon in private about that. :rolleyes:

*Begin Rant*

I try to answer who I can...I have quite a few people message me everyday...I reckon its time for a new support forum...

But everyone thinks I am ignoring them...I sometimes run out to the store and I come back with 10 msgs saying I am ignoring them. I don't know what I can do?

*End Rant*

Ok back to work

Jon

can u plz just respnd to me ? maybe u should get a away message or sumthing, and if u r truly busy just emial me the stuff or IM the tuff to setup the server, i can do it, im good wit linux :)
not to b mean but i didnt think any stores are open at 3am ;)

Last edited:
Most of the grocery stores around here are open 24/7, and so is the gas station down the road from me.

Originally posted by HostingExtreme

I live in NC...theres always a store open...that and walmart :rolleyes:

Jon
I also live in NC, so I can attest to the fact that there is always a store open. Oh wait, I already did.

Will hosting extreme host my SERCURITY website (SERCURITY not hacking) It will talk about how to stop hackers and the internet underground

Originally posted by HostingExtreme

I live in NC...theres always a store open...that and walmart :rolleyes:

Jon

sorry, all the stores close at 10pm where i live, except for mejier which is 10miles away and i cant drive. i know to that the super walmart's in NC are open 24hours, as ive been there bfore.

heh... try being in California... all stores never close ;).... if u go to LA (nice places like beverly hills and etc) u should try to sleep at 10:00... its impossible! :biggrin2:

Is this Thread about hostingextremes downtime or about which shop opens and closes when?

BTW:
HostingExtreme couldn't you just quickly set up the stuff for gt14, cause I want to get hosted @ their host. Their service is great ;) .
So hurry up :D :D

Back