• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hosting for a video site...

AdamJ

When's 1999?
NLC
This will be needed for a video site I shall be releasing. All the videos are owned by myself and I own the original copyright for all the content.

Hosting Requirements:
Space: 1gb - 5gb *high as possible please*
Bandwidth: 5gb - 20gb *high as possible please*
Email Accounts: 1-5
MySQL Databases: 5-10
FTP Accounts: 1-5
Subdomains: 5-10
control panel: cPanel & Fantastico.

What you get in return:
- I am currently a graphics designer using Macromedia Fireworks and will make any banners/graphics you may need..
- 2 Adsense slots, one 468x60 Adsense banner at the bottom of the page and a "This website is hosted by ................" at the bottom with my Copyright information.
- A shout on the credits page
- A link back guanteed on every page at the bottom
- A 468x60 banner on the links page.

I will only accept offers from established members with minimum 30 posts, and who's host has been around for more than 6months.

Could you please post your latest stats, this includes uptime and visitor counts.

Thanks,

Adam.

I should be able to help you with your needs. Though my only stipulation on what you said is with my ads on the bottom. I usually require them "above the fold" so hopefully we could work out a deal there. My main website is in my sig and you can GO HERE for the stats information you wanted, AND HERE for uptime info. Please PM me if you are interested. Thanks. :)

Last edited:
If you'd be willing to drop cpanel and Fantastico and use Direct Admin instead, I may be able to help you just for some graphics design work. I generally don't host people on my servers(in fact I'm the only one on them right now) but I could use a graphics designer for some flash stuff.

Hello Adam,
I can host you on Joshost.com, the service is reliable, we also have ffmpeg if you need.., register on the website for the 1 Giga with 35 Giga bandwidth plan,all the plans are on Cpanel, and send me an email to support at joshost dot com and i will give you the adsense code, and i do need some graphic in return,
Thank you

Last edited:
LittlBUGer
Can't find any details on your site to be able to sign up

Archbob
Sorry, I don't use Flash.

JosHost
You use iPanel?? Sorry, not used it before.

Anymore offers?

Adam.

Last edited:
LittlBUGer
Can't find any details on your site to be able to sign up

Archbob
Sorry, I don't use Flash.

JosHost
You use iPanel?? Sorry, not used it before.

Anymore offers?

Adam.

Sorry, I think you misunderstood me. I create custom accounts for my clients so they can have exactly what they want. This also helps me hand pick people so that my servers aren't bogged down. If you are interested, please PM me and I can create your account instantly. Thanks. :)

If you can draw like spaceships/animals that I can import into for my games/movies, that will be fine also.

Back