• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

hosting from me to you.

gbatalk

if i like your site (and it fulls under the catogary of what i liek):
you can get

20mb space
500mb bandwidth
1 ftp account
1 mysql db (if you are lucky, you will get it if i feel you need it)
if you get a mysql db no cms etc) you wont get one at all if you have a forum you just poste in and no one else.)

rules
all accounts cannot be hotlinked to, unless u get my express permission.
file size limit is currentlyy at defualT: 250kB not raised at all
ftp speed is throttled at 5.kb per second.
no warez no mp3s no roms
.exe's, .zips etc etc etc etc not allowed at all. only .rars and .tar s allowde.
there is a 70 file limit on accounts
-----

you should only apply if:
your site is in english and your first language is english, i don't speak any other language so don't call me racist.
your site is about the following:
a singer fan site (see What Celebrity?)
a tv fan site (see What Programs?)
an art site (small pictures done by you scanned in etc.. see What arT?)
a games site (see what games?)
---
What Celebrity?
--------
must be well known
male or female
no heavy metal/garage
you are allowed to stream only [_15_] seconds of 5 of ther songs
---
What Programs
------
Futurama
Simpsons
Alias
Family Guy
South Park
Dark Angel
Charmed
Farscape
Enterprise/ Star Trek
i. this includes films (most films must be suitable for teens and family)
-------
What Art
---
Only pictures you have drawn, you may include orginal drawing you drew from.
Pictures must be in .png/.jpg format.
Art sites get a file size limit of 5Mb, for pcitures only
--
What games consoles et etc
-------------------
Pc
Xbox
Ps2
GameCube
PsOne
Dreamcast
Game Boy advacne

ii. your site can be about emulaton but must not have links to roms. any trouble your out.
iii. your site can be about mod chips for xbox/ps2 etcetc.
iiii. Pc sites must be about games and hardware and software and internet news, you can request for ur fies siz e limit of up to 150MB ( don;'t bitch all of you, soem demos start at 50mb etc )

only 5 slots are open
don't bother emailing if your site doesn't fall into the catorgarys.
you must display text link and 2 buttons of ur choice of the network. (about 10 sites in network u is can pick 2 of a selection)
this isn't a ohting company its just me doing some for you people. i will review your site, and give it a mark oot of 5. anything below 4 is rejected.
you must at least get 20 hits pr day.

Thansk.

Pm me! Thanks.

REMEMBER . READ THE RULES AND READ THEM AGAIN

Last edited:
me.uni.cc/catagory/username

or i can use my account on freewebhost.ws account and give u the forward

me.exodus.tk/you/

remember im not aiming to be professional, so its scraping the barrel at the moment.

and no offence i wouldn't accept your site (as it doesn't fall under a catagory

Is this a service you're offering off your paid hosting? :smile2: You're very kind, and those restrictions you impose will very much annoy those freeweb abusers... :wink2:

I did not know that you could use the free .tk domain name to go to various directories...:confused:...I would think that most people would get their own from freewebhost.ws as Velton said, but some may not want the hassle. Either way, it is good that people offer hosting for others.

what ?

What type of hosting is this ... so many restriction .. rather get myself at other place .... :D

there is so many resrictions on the account because i don't want abuse. i mean it's only supposed to be for small sites with content relating to stuff on the network so they can get more reconigsion (sp?) if it doesn't releate to you in any way, don't bother wastingmine /your time.

Thanks

Back