• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hosting Groundz has ftp

As I said before that hosting groundz will soon allow ftp.
Thanks to my partner Ro3o, hosting groundz has ftp access and support board!
Enjoy!

Originally posted by Mike-Melen
As I said before that hosting groundz will soon allow ftp.
Thanks to my partner Ro3o, hosting groundz has ftp access and support board!
Enjoy!

SOOON or now?

But U have to have 500... visitors per month

y can't u guys just use a diffrent script and give us all ftp acess off the jump?:D :chinese2:

Re: But U have to have 500... visitors per month

Originally posted by durranged one
y can't u guys just use a diffrent script and give us all ftp acess off the jump?:D :chinese2:

Well homefree is the only script i have and know how to install. I don't want to pay for a $1000 dollar script that is exactly like homefree except has ftp.

And yes there is ftp accesss now! The ftp is real, not import.

Cool. Maybe I will check you guys out. I need somewhere to host a Shakira fan site, and I won't pay if a free service is good enough. :)

ftp is enabled now... but its done manuelly.
You have to go make a normal account... and then request ftp access on the support board

Can you buy 10 more 56K modems?
Put 1 in your PC then connect other 9 together and connect the last modem card to the phone?? :confused:
And don't take out the ethernet card! :normal2:

AND also, please enable movie files, I have to upload some cylinder video clips with meow.

Back