• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hosting providing PHP 5.3.* needed

masterbo

Hello,

I would like to find a shared hosting plan where PHP 5.3.* (as last version as possible).
In short:
- shared hosting, 500Mb disk space + 10Gb traffic/mo at least
- PHP 5.3.x, where x=5 or more
- MySQL and/or PostgreSQL available
- Webdrive feature (if CPanel-based) or corresponding feature (allowing to map Web root to a local drive)

Optional but highly desirable -subversion *client* available (to download actual versions from outside repositories).

Price: lower than that at Webfaction.

Thanks.

We can do this:
10,240 MB disc space
102 400 MB monthly transfer
Host 3 Websites (Addon Domains)
Price: $4.99/month
Use code SUMMERTIME to get 25% discount on sign up.

Hello masterbo, we think the our following web hosting plan would be perfect:

Receive 50% OFF! Limited Time Special Offer Only!
Promotional Code: halfcrocweb

»»»»»»
Egg Croc
»»»»»»

» RAID Protected Storage: 10 GB
» Premium Data Transfer: 100 GB
» Latest cPanel with Softaculous - LiteSpeed Web Server - PHP 5.2 & 5.3 - RVSiteBuilder Pro - Hourly R1Soft CDP Backups
» 24/7 Technical Support - 60 Day Money Back Guarantee - 99.99% Uptime Guarantee - Free Migration

Starting at $2.95/Month including Free & Instant Setup!
More Info l Order Now

Please note, we currently use php 5.3.6 along with php 5.2.17 as well. Let us know if you have any further questions.

We can do this:
10,240 MB disc space
102 400 MB monthly transfer
Host 3 Websites (Addon Domains)
Price: $4.99/month
Use code SUMMERTIME to get 25% discount on sign up.

Thanks. Does your hosting include all the features I requested?
Could you please provide a link to phpinfo() to see what PHP configuration is used?

Hello masterbo, we think the our following web hosting plan would be perfect:

...details omitted...

Starting at $2.95/Month including Free & Instant Setup!
More Info l Order Now
Please note, we currently use php 5.3.6 along with php 5.2.17 as well. Let us know if you have any further questions.

Thanks! Could you confirm all the features are present?

I like to offer you our Proxima Plan at only $1.50 per month or pay a annually term for just $12.40 cents.

Plan: Proxima
3GB of storage.
50GB of Bandwidth
Features & Addons +++

if interested visit our website at http://primegalactic.com

Last edited:
Hello . you can look at omega-host.com plans cheap starts at $1,99 a month No contact . Latest version of php . cpanel . curl , ioncube , zend all installed on the server . and if you need a Script installe so we have Softaculous .

Thanks for the offers, now making a decision.

About Subversion requiring SSH access. Not a problem with many shared hosting providers. I am using JaguarPC hosting and they offer both without any hassle. The only problem is they don't offer *both* PHP 5.2.* and 5.3.* available, otherwise I wouldn't look for 5.3.* hosting.

Thanks again.

Back