• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hosting request: 200 MB / 5 gig bw

Melgazo

Hello im looking for reliable free hosting who can provide this supported features.

200 mb disk space
5 gig bandwith or less but not lower than 2 gig
Pop3/SMTP
Domain hosting
Php Support
Mysql
FTP
Cpanel Control
Shared SSL

Im willing to put banner not bigger than 88X31 on my affiliates blocks. My site are focus on phpnuke theme development and web design both free and paid. I willing to pay as soon as i have enough money. I hope to hear from you as soon as possible.

I refer to Melgazo ,

I have the same requirement as him, so i am posting here to save thread.

I need the hosting because i need to create a site for my class interaction. It contains a forum, some upload and download for our class photo and video. I plan to put some of my ads there and i will donate once i receive the ads payment. THks

Thank for the offer , but 100MB is not enough for photo gallery. We have contribution from almost everyone and we need more than 100MB

Unrealpages said:
Hey Jerome and Melgazo,

Unrealpages offers 100 megaybytes of space and 5000 megabytes of bandwidth. Come check us out. http://www.unrealpages.com

-Chris

I check your site and read everything around TOS. I have to post 5 message in the forum to get host. Chris thats cool but i got one question in my mind. How stable your server? simply because my previous hosting did not coupe up those reliable service althought it is free host. Its been total headache for me because if my site are fully operational then suddenly hosting got down for some reason I dont want to experience that way again. If 5 post are required i will try hoping to hear from you as soon as possible. I would like to start my site immediately if i have that hosting.

Please If there is any other free hosting service try to kindly reply on my post. Im currently screening all those free hosting service and looking for stable,reliable server. If you think your host possess this thing simply post here or send me email ...

Jerome said:
Thank for the offer , but 100MB is not enough for photo gallery. We have contribution from almost everyone and we need more than 100MB

Youre right jerome probably you need 200 mb or more same as mine. Im also running gallery for my Phpnuke Themes and Web templates. But reliabilty is the big question we need to find. Good luck to both of us :classic2:

Jerome said:
I refer to Melgazo ,

I have the same requirement as him, so i am posting here to save thread.

I need the hosting because i need to create a site for my class interaction. It contains a forum, some upload and download for our class photo and video. I plan to put some of my ads there and i will donate once i receive the ads payment. THks

I am willing to provide 200 MB space with 2 GB Bandwidth or more if you want to request more. But jerome, how much visitors do you plan on arriving to your site? I need a bit more information about this site you are going to create. And last...how long is this site going to remain active? I am planning on hosting long term active sites.

Btw your hosting will include:

CPANEL - Control Panel Pro w/ Fantastisco
ALL SCRIPTS SUPPORTED!
Unlimited Email Accounts
Unlimited Ftp accounts
Unlimited Sub domains
Unlimited SQL Databses
Unlimited PostgreSql Databases
Also Includes SSL Support
Located in Dallas, TX (The Planet)
Dual Xeon 2.4GHz processors (FOUR processors) with Hyper Threading Technolony Server
w/ 1024MB of RAM and a 100 MBIT - connection
And MUCH MUCH MORE......!

RoboCop777 said:
I am willing to provide 200 MB space with 2 GB Bandwidth or more if you want to request more. But jerome, how much visitors do you plan on arriving to your site? I need a bit more information about this site you are going to create. And last...how long is this site going to remain active? I am planning on hosting long term active sites.

Btw your hosting will include:

CPANEL - Control Panel Pro w/ Fantastisco
ALL SCRIPTS SUPPORTED!
Unlimited Email Accounts
Unlimited Ftp accounts
Unlimited Sub domains
Unlimited SQL Databses
Unlimited PostgreSql Databases
Also Includes SSL Support
Located in Dallas, TX (The Planet)
Dual Xeon 2.4GHz processors (FOUR processors) with Hyper Threading Technolony Server
w/ 1024MB of RAM and a 100 MBIT - connection
And MUCH MUCH MORE......!

That is more surprising What is your hosting site URL ? i guess you forgot :biggrin2:

RoboCop777 said:
It's under construction for Version 7.0.

It's reliable. It started on December 2003.

OK bro i decided to host my site with you, so what do i need to get started ? :)

RoboCop777 said:
It's under construction for Version 7.0.

It's reliable. It started on December 2003.
I suggest you post the URL of your mysterious site. If you can't do that don't reply to requests.

Jan said:
I suggest you post the URL of your mysterious site. If you can't do that don't reply to requests.

Im happy i got hosted by MR. Robo :biggrin2: Well about his mysterious site it doesnt matter to me if he didnt post it for as long he tells the truth and for you MR.ROBO im looking forward for your hosting ... :bandit2: SECRETTTT :wink2:

Last edited:
well, mr robot seem missing ...

I am looking for a host that does not require me to fill in what i am going to go with the hosting. I am tired of tying again and again. Of course, i will make good use of the host.

Back