• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hosting request

ndiniz

I would like to request hosting with the same features as hosting4unow.com has, and I know that although my site is staying there, I thought that I'd rather have a new host that has the exact same features as my current plan with hosting4unow.com. If anyone who's been hosted with hosting4unow.com can find me something exactly like hosting4unow.com, I'd very much appreciate it.

If your asking for those specs for free, good luck.
Those specs are in my paid plans. Sorry mate~
If your able to lower your requested details some, I might be able to help ya out.

i can match their personal plan for free but you'll have to post for it.

edit side note: it looks like they don't want to support anyone because that's the only link that's been coded wrong lol

ndiniz you'll get a better responce if you can describe the features you'd like in this thread rather than have hosts speculate as to exactly what features were important to you looking at the site.

It looks like a paid host to me.. a paid host that is ripping people off honestly.

x10hosting.com can offer you "Ad Free" and "Ad Enhanced" plans ranging from 100 MB to 2.5 GB space and from 3 GB to 45 GB of bandwidth.

We are NOT a post to host, and all our plans come with cPanel 11!

Compare our "Ad Free" and "Ad Enhanced" plans here

It looks like a paid host to me.. a paid host that is ripping people off honestly.

x10hosting.com can offer you "Ad Free" and "Ad Enhanced" plans ranging from 100 MB to 2.5 GB space and from 3 GB to 45 GB of bandwidth.

What gives you the right to bash my company saying I am ripping people off?
Why would you say this?

900MB of Disk Space
15GB of Monthly Bandwidth
35 Posts Per Month

That's our highest package....maybe if you give me a specific spec you want to met i can try to offer it to you....

What gives you the right to bash my company saying I am ripping people off?
Why would you say this?
I completely agree, if anything the very fact that ndiniz is looking for a host with exactly the same features is a compliment to you and your hosting - it's a way of saying he likes what he has with you and is satisfied. It also doesn't look like you promote your free hosting much, and concentrate on your paid plans, and to me this says reliability.

ndiniz, why do you need new hosting? Are you setting up a new website? What exactly are the features you want - as you can see the hosts are very slow to respond to your request because they don't understand exactly what you're looking for! This is probably because they can't find the free account on the site!!

Hosting4UNow.com has a lot of good other features though, such as latest cPanel, htaccess, cronjobs, cgi, perl, unlimited databases/users/emails/ftp and a lot of good features. If your installing a CMS (like Joomla) and it says something like recommended feature is off instead of on, he'll change it for you real quick if you ask him to, he's really flexible that way. Plus the servers are fast, stable (have never experienced downtime yet), and not overloaded. I've been using hosting4unow.com for quite a while now and am pleased with their service.

well, the hosting service is going down at hosting4unow.com and although my site is still there, I'd love to have the exact same plan I have, with the exact same features.

well, the hosting service is going down at hosting4unow.com and although my site is still there, I'd love to have the exact same plan I have, with the exact same features.
Yes, we can see they no longer offer freee hosting to new clients - but we can't see the free hosting plan.

So what exactly are you after?

Bandwidth ??GB
Disk Space ??MB
Cpanel 11
Domains Allowed 1
FTP Accounts 1
RVSitebuilder
1 POP3/SMTP
MySQL
PHP
Perl
SSI