• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hosting request

well, the hosting service is going down at hosting4unow.com and although my site is still there, I'd love to have the exact same plan I have, with the exact same features.

Dude, what part of explaining what you want for features do you not understand? H4N does not have a free section, and if they do is concealed. They have 3 paid plans, and if you want paid hosting features, then take out your wallet.

Sure you may get the 200 GB transfer for free, and see your site disappear within a month. So take Meksilon's template and post what you want, or is that too hard to do:tired2:

Well, at least 1 GB of space, and I'm not sure about the bandwidth, but I'd definitely like the same features that hosting4unow.com/ has for Cpanel.

And no forum posting, please! I've done posting 4 hosting many times, but I'd rather have an instant signup instead of just wasting my time posting.

Look, please set out in Plain English the exact features you would like, for example:

500MB Space
15GB Bandwith
5 MySQL Databases etc. etc.

Back