• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

HostingDepartment.net Reviews Please

dc1pop

Hi,

Ive been looking at signing up with hostingdepartment.net and currently have a $1 plan to look over server loads etc. Im happy with what ive seen so far.

I was wondering if any users here can share their experence's with hostingdepartment.net as im looking to sign up with a reseller package with them so just trying to make sure its the right choice!

Thanks for any input.

Darren

nsuk said:
Well the owner frequents this forum, so there may be a level of bias. I suggest you try http://www.webhostingtalk.com for unbiased opinions :)

Ive looked on those forums and there are not many reviews. Craig visits those forums aswell so cant exactly say id would be bias just due to the fact he resides more here at FWS.

Thanks.

Well; From the point of another host?

Hostingdepartment are amazing, the support staff know what they are talking about, I always get an answer back in less than 30 minutes on my support tickets, if you have any problems why will try and correct them as soon as humanly possible.

Overall; a great host.

Ive looked on those forums and there are not many reviews. Craig visits those forums aswell so cant exactly say id would be bias just due to the fact he resides more here at FWS.

Thanks.
WHT is renowned for being very honest and brutal at times lol. Just start a thread and ask for advice, they are always ready to help.

Regards

Last edited:
At the current moment, I would not reccomend HD as I have had nothign but problems with my hosting so far, I'll see if they can become more stable, otherwise I'm gone.

utcrazy said:
At the current moment, I would not reccomend HD as I have had nothign but problems with my hosting so far, I'll see if they can become more stable, otherwise I'm gone.

Looking at the IPs of yournameservers on im the same server as you. Please could you PM me the problems you have had?

Thanks for any assistance.

utcrazy said:

Hi Mark

Our staff advised you that the problem lies on your side which it does (IPs), details have been sent & we are awaiting your reply.

PM me if I can help any further :).

I've never "used" HD services, but I have talked to thier team a few times as well as ready many many reviews. I must say your in good hands with HD they are on top of thier hosting overthere.

Back