• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

HostMe3.com Nulled IPB?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well my question is if you buy vb from say one of your friends and here its nulled (that wouldn't be very friendly but any case) its not ur fault right? So could they initially sue u for having a nulled version on the site?

just to have my 2cents i have know AMZ for umm well not sure 6 months or so. and he did set up the security on my server and when he ran his program for nulled programs he did catch one person. So i know in fact his programs work.

I myself have a great respect for AMZ skills within his trade. Granted you do need to take his personaility with a grain of salt.

AMZ has done much for the community that cares about the good folk that use the internet and has set up many programs that track those that steal,cheat,and con people thru the internet. And he has alwys been willing to help those that wish to take a stand against the type of folk that i just spoke of.

I myself cannot comment on what has occured here in FWS for i am not AMZ or anyone else that is involved. Yet there might be those here at FWS that might need help or had been in the mist of a project with AMZ. Might Tetra been speaking to them? To ban somone because they have offered another line of communication with a banned member to me is crazy. But admins are admins and they do what "They" feel is in the best interest of the forum. Sometimes it is for the good other times it is not. And sometimes it is just "Crazy"

And as far as 98% ownership. i think it is more like 20% ownership of datacenters ect. But "20%" is a hella of alot when you look at the big picture.
And it is more then "98%" of us will ever have.

To ban somone because they have offered another line of communication with a banned member to me is crazy.
Did you happen to look at the whois of tetrahost.net?

http://whois.domaintools.com/tetrahost.net
http://whois.domaintools.com/cybertoad.net

Cybertoad is admin of tetrahost forums.

Did you happen to read what Tetra wrote? Do you believe that someone was posing as amz for the last two months? If so, who have you been talking to really if it wasn't amz? I don't see a change in the pattern of writing and the content of posts over 4 years, do you?

Do you believe that someone was posing as amz for the last two months? If so, who have you been talking to really if it wasn't amz? I don't see a change in the pattern of writing and the content of posts over 4 years, do you?
If someone did actually take his account and use it for two months the account should be banned anyway.

I'm going to ask a dumb questions here...

1) AMZ owns 20% of the world's hosting? I really doubt that somehow...

Obviously you did not get what she was trying to say. I suggest you just drop it. Using this forum is a privledge. It is a privledge amz no longer has and one you do not seem to care about. If you do you will read the forum rules..... then the mods actions will make more sense.

I know first hand the authority powers that he holds in one "DC". And just thru conversations i can see some of the other companys he has ownership over.
In effect i know he "owns" one "DC" which has another "DC" in another area. So that makes 2 "DC". And since the one i spoke of is 1 one of 2 Brands that work together in different areas of operations. I am making a educated guess at owning 4-5 "DC". Granted that might not total 20% ownership but i dont know all else he owns.

Well, firstly about the nulled software, I haven't heard anything back, as it takes some time for them to investigate.

Next, amz wouldn't run a network such as CyberToad.net without a PC, for 2+ months at that. As a webhost myself, you can't run a successful company without checking in every other day, if not, daily.

If the HostMe3.com IPB is valid, I apologize and it'll be proven that it is.

As for romes, I don't purposely look for nulled software, I just hate pirates. Their thieves, and they claim they have nothing to do with inflation of software, which is not true. What are the chances of a free host using paid bulletin board software? I would safely say, less than 10%.

If you have valid software, you don't have a problem. It's kind of the same concept as the police. If you're not doing anything wrong, you have nothing to worry about.

I wasn't attempting to slander anyone. I was trying to get more information on nulled software, and this thread turned into a complete crap fest. Either way, right now, I haven't recieved anything from IPB, and don't know whether I should expect anything.

We'll wait and see.

i work for a different part of the same company as amz and his wife is also my sister so i should say i know amz very well and all of you should be ashamed of yourselves. you all owe amz big apologies too as i know first hand that amz has not been on this site since a little before christmas.

around last christmas, amz's laptop was stolen and by the time he bought a new computer in january, someone had already banned his account here and he has not been back on here since. amz presently does not even have an internet connection at his new home so whoever has been posing as amz on here between christmas time and now is definitely not my brother in law and for the record, david would never say anything like the the immature post above.

ps - i don't know if my brother in law wants me to give out his email address or not but i will relay any messages when i see him this weekend and i am definitely going to tell him about this thread.

IF your brother in law, really *owns* the whole internet....why did it took him so much time buy a new laptop. :confused4

HE owns everything except our underwear :lol:

Last edited:
sounds to me like this copy isnt nulled, because if the nullers dont say "screw you" you IPB, then it's probably saying to IPB "hello, here I am, close me down"

maybe someone doesn't understand what 'nulling' is....

IF your brother in law, really *owns* the whole internet....why did it took him so much time buy a new laptop. :confused4
Not to mention that his home/workplace/laptop hasn't been secured to prevent intruders :lol:

lol, Jan has a valid point, if he's responsible for most of the technology we use daily, then it's unthinkable that his OWN PC would be hacked into.

Also, tumble, NO ONE can be said to own even one percent of the datacenters in the world, it's a stupid thing to say; and clearly shows that amz doesn't object to talking crap.
For instance Google alone outright own <50> datacenters, for thier services around the globe, Google is a multi-multi billion dollar company; even they cannot say that they have a significant percentage of the datacenters or even servers in the world, if amz was even half the businessman he claims to be what need does he have to come on here and talk to people like he found them going through his rubbish ?

The answer is none, he wouldn't, I don't know how much of what he says is true, or how many companies he owns, but common sense leads me to believe that most of it is infact total bollocks, either way, he's arrogant, annoying, rude, obnoxious, and most of all verbally abusive on a regular occasion.

Anyhow amz hasnt logged into FWS for a long time. And he was banned without valuable reasons. However in light of all the ignorants here and incompetents actions of the administration he decided that he will lunch a rival service where people will be fairly judged and will not not arbitrarily ban people for no reason or without knowing the real facts.

Anyhow amz hasnt logged into FWS for a long time. And he was banned without valuable reasons. However in light of all the ignorants here and incompetents actions of the administration he decided that he will lunch a rival service where people will be fairly judged and will not not arbitrarily ban people for no reason or without knowing the real facts.

That's funny, considering (1) he logged on a day or two ago, (2) he wasn't banned for being ignorant, he was banned for attacking Wojtek, and (3) if he didn't do anything wrong, why is he taking such a big offensive in trying to start another webhost site?

I personally, would never visit a site that amz runs, because the man is a maniac, and it's been proven.

Next, amz wouldn't run a network such as CyberToad.net without a PC, for 2+ months at that. As a webhost myself, you can't run a successful company without checking in every other day, if not, daily.

actually i was in charge at that time to ensure all goes well

I noticed you convieniently didn't respond to the proof that you don't own 98% of the internet. Why should we believe the rest of your grumbles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back