• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How Big is your...You know

utcrazy

Wo ist mein handy
NLC
Hard Drive? It seems like every day you need a larger hard drive. I remember having a 1GB hard drive and thinking that was the most I would ever need in my lifetime. Ten years later, I have 2 x 250GB hard drives on this machine alone not to mention a couple servers with 250GB hard drives for storage.

So GD, how big is your hard drive? Is it big enough for you? Does your wife sometimes wish it were bigger? (Does size matter to her?)

Let's see the results. For those who thought I meant something else, RAM, you were sadly mistaken.

That's the worst title for a topic, at least with all of us men around. I have a 120 GB or so in my laptop, this tower has 80 GB.

The RAM on both the tower and my laptop is 512 MB. For a minute utcrazy, I thought you meant a genitalia... or something.

60GB in my laptop.

20GB + 3GB in my desktop computer

I need a bigger one that's portable, too (I'm stuffing it full right now).

I think Circuit City has a 250GB USB2.0 HDD for like $140 ($120 after rebates). It's been a while since I went there, though, so the sale's probably long gone. If only I didn't have a ----ing ticket/court-date in June.

2x120gb in desktop, only a 40 in my laptop, and a measily 60gb backup drive.

I am thinking about either adding another drive to my desktop or getting a bigger external for backup purposes. Thankfully, HDDs have gotten a LOT cheaper!

160G hdd in this old PC ;)
I was going to buy more but I decided to start buying parts to build a whole new pc lol

2x250 gb. both are maxtor. 2x512mb ram.
laptop: 720 mb hard drive, 32mb ram (old, still working, unused 1995 toshiba laptop)

Back