• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How can I create a web hosting on my own computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keagle, i just gave you rep, for making me laugh once, sadly i cant do it twice :( but maybe, for just hosting, this would all be a little extreme :p: :lol::lol:

usa8host, the point is, just don't do it. it is much easier to use a free host.. why can't you host yourself with your hosting service?

usa8host, the point is, just don't do it. it is much easier to use a free host.. why can't you host yourself with your hosting service?

I dont like free hosting. i want to make my own hosting in my computer.

And i dont want to buy a hosting....

But I will buy Cpanel anyway.... is very cheap for me...

:usflag:

I dont like free hosting. i want to make my own hosting in my computer.

And i dont want to buy a hosting....

But I will buy Cpanel anyway.... is very cheap for me...

Do you run a flavor of Linux on your computer? Do you have a static IP?

If not, cPanel won't work on your computer.

BTW, your speeds are going to be AWFUL, so dont even try downloads.

You don't want to buy $2 hosting but yet you're gonna buy a $1200 control panel. Excellent. ;)

Lol Lol Lol

I can't speak english and I will make my own host on a 128 kbps connection and no computer knowledge at all!

Lol Lol Lol me rockz

lol not really, we found out he won't accept anything that we say and still presist on trying to make his comp into a server for hosting websites. Even though he barely has any shown knowlege of it.

Do you run a flavor of Linux on your computer? Do you have a static IP?

If not, cPanel won't work on your computer.

BTW, your speeds are going to be AWFUL, so dont even try downloads.

You don't want to buy $2 hosting but yet you're gonna buy a $1200 control panel. Excellent. ;)

Yes, I will install the Linux on my own computer... I just try for 15 day. I am not to buy the sotware. I have A IP/.....

:evilb: :evilb: :beer: :beer:

Give me some beer to drink

thank you very much guys. but i want to learn how to use linux. so I buy a book with the install disc for $70 dollar.. is bad for me or what:beer:
give me two beer

thank you very much guys. but i want to learn how to use linux. so I buy a book with the install disc for $70 dollar.. is bad for me or what
That's actually a good step to learn. Good.
Now, just so you know, the 70$ you paid where only for the book. Not for the disk with linux. You can download linux for free form the internet from the official websites of each distributor.

You could have saved those $70 bucks for something "software" related and just download manuals from the web. There is masive Linux Doc. in the internet these days ;)

Books are a very good first contact with the thing. When I was a kid I used to go to the library and pick up books on borland delphi :)

Well, I have to agree with you, I learnt Flash because of a book someone gave me.

Back to this guy, I'm still concerned about his internet connection. I've been told internet in China is just too slow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back