• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How do earn with free hosts?

Currrently, my network isn't that big yet therefore i currently i am paying for hosting through my pocket along with my partner.

From ads, I get annoyed when people request without ads and expect the host to survive. It is not possible

We offer Free Hosting not to earn otherwise we wont offer it ;) We offer Free Hosting but to help and to enjoy.

Zac

ZoomCities said:
We offer Free Hosting not to earn otherwise we wont offer it ;) We offer Free Hosting but to help and to enjoy.

Zac

Good one , hosts like such policy and comments are going to survive and you are perfect example of my words...

ZoomCities said:

Zac

Wow! I like the skin of your forum...very neat.
(Would you mind if I copycat some of it? lolz..)

To answer the question:
We earn money from our jobs - electronics engineers - not in anyway related to webhosting.
We offer free webhostings and free domains to promote our activities as we try hard to reach our goals - collecting free educational materials.

Currently i'm hosted with 1 GB space & 25 GB bandwidth on a super fast sever for free with no ads..

In return i'll add a text link in my PR4 home page which will cost about $3/month for others. Still i'm selling the links at that rate.

Also another aspect is that what i'm experiencing now. I've started my forums as hobby sites but now they're earning me good Adsense bucks almost equivallent to my job's salary :D
So now i'm planning to buy a paid hosting or i'm able to do so. What i'll do? I'll get it from the current free host as my DB's are over 100's of MB's now.

So all these can help freee hosting without ads..

To be honest, I think it's wrong for users to make money off a website that they are getting hosted for free.

I think most free hosts earn with ads, some with just reputation & hits to there main site.. normally this with some paid hosting also attracts paying and free clients.

With Puffin Host, our company makes it's money through donations. Alot of our clients are very respectful to our uptime, fast support and fast servers. We used to have little ad plans but those failed.

We put ads on the users file manager, but not on their sites. However, most income is generated via other pages on our sites which pay for the free hosting service.

i think most companys do forum posts these days.... and to be honest, when i used to do forum posting for hosting, i NEVER! and i meen NEVER! EVER! clicked on the ads..... but when the hosting companys ads are on my site, they get more hits then the forum did....

If you want free hosting, you should be prepared to pay the price......

Paul's Hosting said:
From ads, I get annoyed when people request without ads and expect the host to survive. It is not possible
I disagree. There are no ads in my site, no ads in my cpanel, and no ads in my mail.
X3r0X said:
To be honest, I think it's wrong for users to make money off a website that they are getting hosted for free.
I agree.

PS: I've clicked ads before, but I don't ever recall clicking forum ads.

hosting.

ZoomCities said:

Zac

hosting used to be competive years ago, I wonder why its not now?

I find it amazing that some hosts with this generosity don't give up despite all the abuse of their generosity and inactivity of accounts they created for free. If I was a free host I would make sure to carefully select people who are going to make good use of what is offered.

Back