• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How long did you first start your current website?

Technically about 2 years ago, although it has gone through 7 name changes, 23 layouts, and 14 hosts... :confused2

4 years ago!!! w00t w00t
i made it on my compaq 150mhz 64ram 2gig hd
i was in 5th grade!
w00t w00t!

dude, i used the old school hosts...
geocities, xoom, and all these weird ones i dont remember the names of...
all of them used to offer the greatest deals to me...
i think liek ALL the hosts back then offered unlimited everything.
it was sweet..

5 months ago with 2 domain, 2 name and 4 server changes since then. Even though we had some problems at the beginning, now it's going pretty good.

Last edited:
<p>Diese Seite verwendet Frames. Frames werden von Ihrem Browser aber nicht
unterstützt.</p>

definitely not english html, nope nope.

<edit>
kewl browser games tho:D
<edit>

2+ years for one of my sites, but the location of it has changed 3 times in there. 1.5 years for another site, about 9 months for a 3rd site, and only a little over 1 month for my most recent site.

2 months ago. But it's going good. Ive got 4689 hits this month, and I didnt even know!

Cheatpark started about 3 years ago. I first started off with frontpage with no experience. As time went on I gradually learnt more. My first host was tripod. I then came to these forums and found that frontpage sucks. I then started using dreamweaver. After that I learnt html and recently started learning php. I then decided to abandon my site and work on a new one.

Back