• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How Many MP3s?

Well, just doing a file search on my computer for files with the mp3 extention, i have 196. I'd guess I probably have 30-40 more without an mp3 extention (macs don't need to have an extention.). So the final count is probably around 240

I have 496 not counting some country music that i got for someone. (i dont consider country to be music)

i get them all from napster (illegaly) and make cds for people and they pay me for it (illegal too) i dont know what i will do when napster becomes legal maybe i will have to resort to robbing cd stores

I have about 350 Cd's that I am in the process of putting in MP3 format for storage. I run a home network that is linked into my stereo and speakers throughout my house. This way from any pc in my house I can run just about all my music or audio.

D'oh. I forgot to answer my own question...

I have ~960 :D

Not to mention I only have a 36kpbs connection ;)

hehehe

36kb/s holy sh¤t thas fast! on a good day i get 28.8 usually 21.6 or 19.6. i can go to a page make my self som lunch go for a walk and mow the lawn and when i come back in the page will be loaded.

Mine

On a 50.666 connection (56k modem) i have 569. I could have more but i accidentally formatted my hard drive and erased about 300.

i took the liberty of doing a *.mp3 extension search like rodie, turning up 1,473. i don't have to worry about it not counting any files, me being on a windows platform.

i recently got a 7.4 gig western digital hard drive to store them all so not to slow down my pc. all in all it's about 5.7 gigs of hard rockin' music. no country or hip-hop/rap b.s.

i hate bragging.

That's what I've got to do, get another hard drive :p. I'm just learning how to rip DVDs from the rental store and the cable modem is coming sooner or later, so I'm looking into a 70gig hard drive. Are there any other LARGER ones available?

yeah. maxtor has an 80gig drive out..

although i think seagate as a 180gig SCSI coming out...

Back