• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

how much for proxy site hosting, 100 GB Bandwidth

fundoo

what will be the lowest(practical) price for a proxy site hosting if 100 GB bandwidth is available for use, on cpanel account ??

and pls tell a good proxy script(free/paid), that can be modified easily to be worked with ads etc.

thanks.:classic2:

Hmm.. I'm thinking if your proxy needs that much bandwidth, you'll need a dedicated server.. Around $60-$100 USD per month?

You need dedicated server. Bandwidth is nothing, but it shows possible loading of the CPU, so you need dedicated or huge VPS at least.

Your proxy would take up too much CPU and RAM on the server and your account will be suspended/terminated.

i'm intrested to know, why are there so many people asking for proxy hosting? there are thousands out there, if you are doing it for the advert revenue, you may aswell not bother.

any proxy hosting, needs to be at least on a dedicated, if you are using it for public use anyway.

thanks for that. i give up the idea for proxy.

by the way, what would you be doing if you have lots of bandwidth and Space with you, not used in anything.

thanks for that. i give up the idea for proxy.

At last someone though about it and took the advice :D +rep for that alone :angel:

If you have loads left over and your server is reliable you could offer low cost FTP backup space, just one idea :)

At last someone though about it and took the advice :D +rep for that alone :angel:

If you have loads left over and your server is reliable you could offer low cost FTP backup space, just one idea :)

thanks for that.

whats involved in FTP backup ?? do we give cpanel accounts just like normal hosting or some script or alike ??

i have reseller access too.

would be very greatful if you could help.:angel:

Just create an ftp account and a subfolder for it, as it's ftp backup all they need is path/login :)

Nice and easy to manage and sell too :D

Back