• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How to get hits?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr3w

What has worked for you guys to get more visitors? that is how your gonna make the most money through these ad things. So are there any programs / methods that have worked good for you?

good content

primarily if a website has lots of good content it gets ranked high in search engines.

so good content is the key.

I know ways to get alot of hits, but most of them will be people not very interested in your site. For example, i know a couple places where i can get 1000 unique hits for $0.50 or something.

Originally posted by vardar15
I know ways to get alot of hits, but most of them will be people not very interested in your site. For example, i know a couple places where i can get 1000 unique hits for $0.50 or something.

We have done this with some success only we join a couple banner and link exchanges put the codes on a page have the traffic sent to that page and get lots exchange credits very cheap!

Originally posted by benders
We have done this with some success only we join a couple banner and link exchanges put the codes on a page have the traffic sent to that page and get lots exchange credits very cheap!

That would be a good idea, however most banner exchanges are used in autosurfs ...

These are autosurf thingy, the traffic mean nothing.....

Originally posted by vardar15

Originally posted by immotive
These are autosurf thingy, the traffic mean nothing.....
They aren't from autosurfs, the people will accually look at your page, its more like a manual surfer.

something like nomorehits.com , i used that before, got more than 50 downlines. Is manual, but normally ppl wont borther to look at the site also, dont even mention click on anything inside.

Manual surf and auto surf for hits programs are a waste of time. All the due is increase the amount of useless traffic that you get to your site. They also waste alot of your sites bandwidth.

The best ways to get traffic to your site is by

:bandit2: exchaging links with other sites
:bandit2: optimizing your site for the majore search engines
:bandit2: getting listing within pay per click search engines.

All of the ways to get traffic to your site that are mentioned above will give you targeted traffic.

You can even get your site listed for FREE in some of the pay per click search engines, as most of them will give you $5, $10, $15, $25, $50, or more in FREE bidding cash, just to get your start!

You can get very targetted traffic from Google Adwords. Assuming you write a proper ad, the potential customer knows exactly what your site offers before they click on the link. And, if they click, the are interested. I was using adwords directly for an affiliate program, and I figure 16% of the people clicking through bought something.

It costs money though, a fair bit. Just know your limits, and don't bid too high.

How to get hit (traffic) that is better?

where is the best place?

I would like to get traffic , even incentived traffic or autosurf traffic.

which agencies is more suitable and cheaper ?

thanks

An example of an Autosurf

I run this autosurf CLICK HERE

I can tell you that most Autosurf exchanges are truly worthless traffic for the most part. The catch is:

IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING WORTHWHILE, YOU WILL GET SOME VALUE FROM TRAFFIC.

If you have the same thing as everyone else, autosurfs will be completely useless if you are trying to "make a sale". If you want hits and visitors for the sake of numbers, it cannot be beat.

Originally posted by wallace
How to get hit (traffic) that is better?

where is the best place?

I would like to get traffic , even incentived traffic or autosurf traffic.

which agencies is more suitable and cheaper ?

thanks

I have a PPC Search Engines Directory which can be found within my sig. Some of these ppc search engines give people FREE advertising cash just for sigining up with them.

This is a good way of trying them out and also to receive free targeted traffic to your site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back