• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How to get hits?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: lol

Originally posted by leamhost.com
Yeah you can get that much traffic for that much at where ?. the value webmasters network or hsn ?.

Nope, i get it at places that are similar to traffic exchanges, except the user gets paid to visit the website. I also get it from sites that are similar to traffic exchanges, but not the same where i have a pretty massive downline.

Originally posted by wallace
How to get hit (traffic) that is better?

where is the best place?

I would like to get traffic , even incentived traffic or autosurf traffic.

which agencies is more suitable and cheaper ?

thanks

If you want AutoSurf traffic, then if I was you, I would not pay for it. I would signup to a few Auto Surf sites and then set your browser to Auto Surf these sites. Once you have done that, I would go out and have a cup of tea or something. That's what most people do who use use AutoSurf programs.

AutoSurf programs are a waste of time. That's what I think anyway. But then other people have their own thoughts, don't they.

When ever I have got credits from TrafficSwarm, I have used them and I don't think I have never got a second page click from them.

It seems that people just click onto my site, and click straight off without browsing it.

Maybe it's different for other people, I don't know.

traffic

I have a personal site and I'm not looking for professional affiliates -and I don't really think the would want to bother with me-
just something that's gonna make my traffic pick up abit-
Maybe some banner exchanges with similar sites that actually have a following-
any ideas?
thanks in advance
<33rachel
http://sticky-fingers.org

Re: traffic

Originally posted by sergeantrawr
I have a personal site and I'm not looking for professional affiliates -and I don't really think the would want to bother with me-
just something that's gonna make my traffic pick up abit-
Maybe some banner exchanges with similar sites that actually have a following-
any ideas?
thanks in advance
<33rachel

why don't you join a text link exchange or trade links with another member here.

Exchanging links is a good way of improving your sites PR, plus you can also gain a few visitors from them.

A good place to find these sort of sites, is at LinkPartners.com

Originally posted by john874
A good place to find these sort of sites, is at LinkPartners.com
A better place to find these kind of sites is using google search + google toolbar. Search for relevant sites to yuors and check their PR, and try to exchange link with high PR rated sites. :)
They then will give your site a better PR, which results in better search listings in google and give you that way more visitors.

I have found www.ineedhits.com very good for $3 a month they submit your site to the top 300 search engines. They have been around since 1996 and their work does have results. Their program and www.linkstoyou.com download links (approx. over 2,000) provide a very effective way of top ranking at a search engine.

hits

Thank you for all the creative ideas.
I have applied to LinkPartners.com
which looks very nice and now I am waiting to see if I get accepted.
I also did some exchanges with some similar sites and traffic has picked up-
If anyone would like to do a link exchange Please leave me a message or email me-

thanks again ;]]]]
<33ray

Originally posted by Dominan
I have found www.ineedhits.com very good for $3 a month they submit your site to the top 300 search engines. They have been around since 1996 and their work does have results. Their program and www.linkstoyou.com download links (approx. over 2,000) provide a very effective way of top ranking at a search engine.

I use there free submit...that works too...

Let me put in my 2 cents.

First of all, let me let you all in on a few secrets, sshhh do not tell anybody. :shame:

Do not pay to have some clown submit your site every month.
WHY? We do not want to spam the search engines with your submissions every month if they are the type of company that will manually submit your site. Most of these companies will get you listed and not even look at your site again, the reason is, once your listed your will not become un-indexed unless your site is down the month the spider comes back to crawl your site (for the sites that have spiders) or you are spamming the search engines in some way and they get pissed and BAN you. Some of these companies will just check to see if you’re still indexed every month. Which you can do yourself.

-----------------------------------------------------

Do not use a program to submit your site to hundreds of so called search engines and or free for all links pages.
WHY? Well allot of these programs have free for all pages. Let’s talk about that first. Pages that have all categories and links on the same page that talk about completely different topics are bad. For instance Google will give you more credibility if your link was placed on a page that talked about the same topic as your site. Think about it, if I am a real estate web site, it would make more sense to the Googlebot if it found my links around the web on realtor web sites. Therefore I would get more credibility with them if I talked about real estate, realtors, homes etc on my page. Free for all link pages found by Google are considered bad by their search algorithm because the bot thinks you are trying to spam them. Why would a web site have a ton of links about everything on a page?

Next issue on this topic. Most people will say do not use the programs to submit your site, you must do this manually. Well I say do not manually add your site and do not use the programs. Well I know what you’re thinking; how the hell is we supposed to do it then. Well take Google again for instance (we use this search engine as a reference because they have the toughest algorithm to optimize your website for and they are the number one widely used search engine, if you optimize for the hardest, the rest will be easy to place and rank for your targeted keyword), if your found by Googlebot via a link on an industry related website, you will be indexed at a higher rank then if you were manually submitted. SO HOW DO YOU DO IT? Links, links, links. Also quality links. Quality links are pages that link high on the search engines for that keyword. Actually it allot more than that, but the way you guys were talking on this board, I believe most of you no very little about search engine optimization.

What you should use for a link management tool? Well I use an amazing tool, go here and download the free trail version of this tool Arelis 4 by Axandra. This link management tool is amazing, it will manage all links out and anyone that links back, then creates the link directory for you (builds your actual web pages) and then you can actually send template based emails out to everyone asking them for links. It will also give you statistics gather link partners for you. The thing to do here is to gather link partners in your industry, then build and upload your pages and then send them an email. If they reply and link back enter it in the system and recreate your pages. This will move your link partners to the top of the list. Then the program can check all your link partners’ sites at once to see if they are still linking to you.

WHAT WILL ALL THIS DO FOR ME? When the search engine bots visit THEIR web sites, it will follow the link over to you and index you as well. TA DA you are now found by the engines and guess what as long as you keep your site up, do not spam, the search engines will come back every month or so.

Here is a example of the programs CREATED PAGES I did this week and my progress.

Real Estate Agent Directory

Out of 87 links out, I have gotten 18 links back in so far and the emails trickle in every day one or two at a time. Most will not answer at all, so I will send them a follow up email (which the program will track) and tell them I am going to remove them if they do not link back. WHY? We do not want hundreds of links on our pages. I will probably max out on 50 a page for this client eventually.

WELL I WANT TO BE INDEXED NOW AND I DO NOT WANT TO WAIT A MONTH!
Okay calm down. There is a trick called baiting a spider. Actually I just made that up. SPIDER BAIT! What you need to do is find a site that has a low ALEXA traffic rating and is visited by the search engines on a daily basis. Google will visit a site daily if the content is fresh and has a rating above a certain page rank. So, what are some sites that have this? Craigslist.org, blog sites like Xanga.com. Go create blogs related to your content or posts related with your content with keywords in the links. Like this Web Site Design Orlando

You should get the GoogleBot by within a few days and indexed for the first time within a couple of weeks. Big industry secret, like I said sssshhh!

Did I get off topic?

Hits, how do I get hits? My list, by my personal priority!

1. Search Engine Optimization
2. Directory Submission (Dmoz.org)
3. Bait Pages (read my last post)
4. Link Popularity (inbound links)
5. Ad Campaigns (google.com and overture.com ads)
6. Increase Traffic

Let’s Talk About these.

1. Search Engine Optimization

You need to optimize your individual pages of your site for keywords related to the page. Also you should have a different TITLE tag on every singe page of your site.

Code:
<title>Primary Keyword of page and very little support text</title>

You should only put keywords that are actually found on that page up in your meta keyword tags.

In other words optimize your site, this program can help you tremendously. Download the free trial to check it out, you will not be sorry. Internet Business Promoter by Axandra.

2. Directory Submission

Another little secret here guys, there are not thousands of search engines. There only seems to be less than 200. Before you go crazy on me listen up. There are mirror sites of the major search engines like Google has their engine in different countries. Also not all search engines have their own engine. They barrow results from other people that do. Google relies on there googlebot (spider) to gather web sites from around the web and a major directory called DMOZ, which is a human edited directory. MSN uses search results fed by Overture.com (tip overture ad campaigns will outperform Google because the supply their ad engine to other search engines) but is developing their own to get a piece of this lucrative market. (funny just as Google is about to go public at the end of the summer, reminds you of Netscape doesn't it?) You can find MSN's new search tool here MSN NEW SEARCH ENGINE. This topic can go on forever; point is PLACE your site in directories.

3. Bait Pages
Bait the spiders sooner than later by trying to get your link on a web site that have daily or frequent visits by the search engines. This would normally be called GET YOUR SITE INDEXED, but hey I like SPIDER BAIT better.

4. Link Popularity
Get links to your site. The more links the better. You can do link exchanges but many consider this to be a bad thing. A way of tricking the search engines. If you have a couple related sites on different hosting plans, then try this. Have all inbound links go to your main site. Then you link to your other site which will have all links going to your exchange partners. It is just hard to explain to you link partner. Here is a free link popularity tool you can use. Link Popularity Check by Axandra I am sure they will work on this and make it as amazing as their other programs. Also try this link management tool called Arelis 4 by Axandra.

5. Ad Campaigns
These can really benefit you. You have to optimize your ads and make sure you send the user that click the ad right to a page that talks about what they were searching for. You want high conversions, do not send them to the main page of your site, just so they have to hunt for that one page. These ad campaigns are easy to use, I would recommend Google Adwords first then when you understand it for a month or two you can give Overture SiteMatch a try. With this campaigns you will increase traffic to your site and best of all it is targeted traffic. Did I forget to mention that you can control how much you spend a click and daily budgets.

6. Increase Traffic
Okay crazy people, did you know that some search algorithms give credibility to web sites with more traffic? That is why I say yes to those stupid Pay to Surf Programs. Except, do not pay, sign up for the free credits and then plug in your site. We do not care if they click on anything, we just want that unique visit from that one machine that visits it. Which is nothing but an internet marketing person trying to make money by leaving their machines on all day or night. Also ad campaigns by Google and overture will send that traffic. Go to Alexa.com to monitor your traffic. Enter your site had try to get your site under 100,000 and keep it there. I know it sounds impossible and it almost is, but the lower you get it the better. If your site comes up with no data, then get the Alexabot to crawl your site here.

Here are some helpful tools.

- Google Toolbar to monitor Page Rank
- Alexa Toolbar to monitor Traffic
- Overture Keyword Suggestion Tool
- SearchEngine Forums

I hope I can be of some help; BTW I dropped my affiliate link in the Axandra links. I am not trying to make money by forcing these programs on you, I really believe in them and use them. So download the trials you will see for your self.

Who was that masked man? :bandit2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back