• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How to get hits?

Status
Not open for further replies.
cdoubleg said:
for $1 i can submit any one to all the major search engines and then for an xtra buck i can give you a pop under on my site www.1touchwebdesign.com

For $0 I can get any website in the major search engines and even give it a top 10 ranking for Good Keywords within Google. I can even give it a #1 ranking with a few good/goodish keywords.

When I say any site, I mean my sites, so please don't PM me wanting your site in Google with a good ranking as I will not do it.

To get your site in the major search engines with a good ranking all it takes is time, seo and alot of experience and knowledge on how the major search engines work.

Anybody can get a good ranking if they put their mind to it.

Creating Free Websites!

Does anyone know where to find a site that lets you create a free good website!

Like the ones at xanga.com are good, but i want to create a website that those kind

HELP!

anyone know any sites?

just another way...

I think a custom toolbar may be a powerful marketing tool. If you have a site with a unique service you may give your clients a quick access to it, using your toolbar. Or, for example, if you own a job site, or a e-store, you could inform your clients about new offers. If you own a hosting company you may make a kind of a control panel, based on your toolbar. There are a lot way to go :) That may work.

Last edited:
The Hungry One said:
Does anyone know where to find a site that lets you create a free good website!

Like the ones at xanga.com are good, but i want to create a website that those kind

HELP!

anyone know any sites?

www.freewebs.com although because its newbie template friendly it limits the abilitys, however its a good start. I built my first site version of there, if you want to look at it its www.timmymobile.com/home1.htm . Although it was a good start I grew tired of it and made another one from code.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back