• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How to get more traffic

kumaran

HI

I wil be soon launching a arcade site. I want to know how can i get more traffic. I want a safe and cheap way.... my current plan to get atleast 100 unique visitors for my site per day.....

Please suggest a solution

What's your budget?

If it's zero then you can't beat word of mouth. Join loads of forums become an active and contributing member of the forum. Then start inserting your link into your signatures, or if the forum rules permit it a one-off "Hey check out this site, it's cool" post.

Another good way of getting interest with zero budget is making it invite only to start. Invite 5 friends to sign up for accounts, and then give them a maximum of 5 invites to send to other friends. Combine that with the suggestion above and create a 'buzz' it could be fantastic.

Of course if your site is one of the many 'me too' cr***y arcade sites you see all over the internet then neither will work. You'll get people visit and decide it's not even worth bookmarking, let alone recommending...

Last edited:
Also

Start writing articles. Articles (good ones) can provide a lot of long term traffic. But you need to be consistent. Make sure you write and submit 2 per week. Try to stay away from PLR materials as the SEs are not fond of duplicate content.

If you do use PLR articles - make sure to make significant changes eg headline and at least one sentence per paragraph.

Articles take a while before they start producing traffic, but once it starts it is pretty constant.

Hope this helps

Baz

Articles, forums, seo is good way to get high traffic.

<<Please set up your signature in your profile>>

optimise your site for search engines
try to increase the link popularity
though it takes time, you may get good traffic from search engines

Yes I also suggest posting in bogs, forums, SEO and article submission to get high traffic on your site and that to without any cost.

I'd say buy ad-space on a highly viewed and big site.
Lots of traffic will come from that :)

Contact other webmasters and network! Don't talk about doing a link exchange, just strike up a conversation. Later on, bring up the topic of linking to ur site

Back