• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

HTB WHMreseller: Your Resellers can Resell Multiple WHM Accounts !

Well I search on the trademarked site plus email them they tell me no and this thread is not about the name now. :)

To be honest, you really need to work on the template/layout, it's not very user friendly.

Otherwise I would consider buying the script if it looked a little better.

You don't need a trademark if they've had the name longer then the other so you would lose either way, plus it's very bad for your reputation as a business runner to knowingly keep an infringed name. Best to change it so that you appear not only ethical, but also original. After all your script is original, yes? Do you not want it to have an original title?

Food for thought. :)

You don't need a trademark if they've had the name longer then the other so you would lose either way,

Well I be use that name of long time but never sell then script until now plus got the domain name also. :) Also this not about the name everybody is about the product. I see other peoples use the word Toolbar Builder, Monitoring service am not tell time to change it right :knockedou

Last edited:
Yes but another product is being heavily promoted as WHMReseller, which will cause confusion. It's a unique script yes, but most people seem to rely on the name and reputation and skip the middle. Could trim it down to something smaller such as ResellWHM, or the Reseller Generator.

I think you should hire a designer, your script may be good but because of the layout of this, it doesn't really interest me. For an extra $9 I can get a well known script that has the same name and looks a lot better.

Get yourself a designer (theres a few good ones on these forums) then you'll possibly notice a lot more sales. Without a designer I'd drop the price of this script to around $10, bit more or less might get you more sales.

[JSH]John;954851 said:
I think you should hire a designer, your script may be good but because of the layout of this, it doesn't really interest me. For an extra $9 I can get a well known script that has the same name and looks a lot better.

Get yourself a designer (theres a few good ones on these forums) then you'll possibly notice a lot more sales. Without a designer I'd drop the price of this script to around $10, bit more or less might get you more sales.

Am working on a new version with a designer it should be done this week :)

Can I install this on normal cPanel hosting?

What about when my reseller found about about this?

Coz I'm not sure that I can resell on normal cPanel shared hosting

Thanks and Kind Regards

What Do I need for hosting to install this?

1) My Own Server?

2) Master Reseller Hosting Account?

3) Normal Reseller Hosting?

Please clear my confusions

Thanks

To install something such as this, you have to have Root Access, as it goes inside the cPanel config.

so lets recap this

1) Uses same name
2) false advertising?

My conclusion=wouldn't buy it

Back