• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I don't get this nameserver thing..

Isn't that just a bit of unwarrented advertising again - I think Godaddy do their own instructions fine - as above http://help.godaddy.com/article.php?...id=GoDaddy&isc=

1- No , it isnt ... I dont own this site or even have hosting with them
My first hosting compony was with them ... i thought that there help was great ... so i tried to help him

2- plz stop jumpin in every thread saying that this advertinig , you didnt help much ... plz
every thread i read ... i read something like this from you

AND
whatever you will say
i will NOT answer you

Agreed.

Im in the process of attempting to get a refund since they are a bunch of morons.

They are nothing but a hosting service. They only allow use of the domain if you use their hosting service, or at the very least, have a package with them and forward it.

No wonder i was getting so confused.

It took 4 Emails for these morons to tell me they dont support reverse mapping, and now they are suggesting i get a dedicated server from them and at an extremely over inflated price too :/

Ill be giving these guys alot of bad press i think :S

I forgot you'd said it was 1&1, run like hell they really are shockingly bad for holding you prisoner...

lol.. they are terrible.

Sofar ive delt with 3 different people and only the final one knew what i was talking about and gave me a simeple quick explination of what i was asking.
I actually tried the same thing, but i missed a checkbox so it was as simple as it should have been.

The first 2 kept insisting it was not possible unless i got a server from them, and even AFTER i have sorted it out with the Tec Support rep "Christopher", im still getting emails from "Nadine Abaquita" and "Devy Ann Bacalso" telling me its not possible and i should contact the complaints department.

Im thinking of posting a 1&1 sucks thread in the main forum to warn people of their terrible service.

In hindsite id like to actually congratulate their rep "Christopher Javierto" for not being as dumb as the other 2 reps.

:lol: There is usually one good un, but they tend not to let them answer phones just in case they fix something and make the rest look bad :idea:

And now i just got emailed from another. "Adonis Garcia"

Is it just me, or are they all fake names? :S

He just informed me that i do not have a hosting service with them and could i please confirm my domain name so he can check....

What did i get myself into here :S

Back