• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I... got stuck in a lift today!

JasonS

What goes here?
NLC
Today, I was out shopping with a friend and as the lift approached the floor, it jalted and stuck!

Rang the alarm, no answer after 4 attempts and then... finally someone answered and said "Are you joking? Are you messing around!?"

Bluntly, NO I'm stuck in your stupid lift.

After this, it took 48 minutes for them to get us out of the non-ventalated lift at the Trafford Centre!

Has anyone else ever been stuck in a lift?

I'm assuming you mean an elevator?

I have very bad luck in elevators.

To date, I've been trapped in one on four different occasions.

I was stuck on an escalator for over 2 hours one time, it really make you contemplate how complicated the machinery is...

No i didnt get stuck in one of them yet.
I got one in my flat tho, but I am not using it as some guy of that company comes check it every week, I dont trust the thing.
I allways take the staires.

i also never was stuck in a stuck, but just wondering what do you do when you are stuck in such machine :D

I've never been stuck in an elevator yet, although it probably wouldn't be long before that happens, considering the status of the elevator that I take daily.

I was stuck on an escalator for over 2 hours one time, it really make you contemplate how complicated the machinery is...
I would have gotten a bit of exercise and continued walking up or down the stairs (depending on which direction I was heading).

I was stuck on a floor for a few days. It makes me contemplate how nice it is to be standing on something solid that's not moving!

how the heck can you get stuck on an escalator? you get your show laces caught in the teeth or something? :confused4

maybe you were the kid in mall rats. :p

Back