• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I hate my mom!

Wojtek

W as in Whisky
NLC
She made pizza with SLICED TOMATOES instead of pizza tomato sauce!!!!!!

YUCK!!!!!!!

:biggrin2:

I'd be more thankfull if she'd stop adding those weird things in all the food she makes.

Wojtek- let me get this straight you hate you mom becaues she puts "weird things" in food.. and anyways the sliced tomato thing is pretty common 1 it's less messy 2 the only difference is one is mushed with spices and the other is just tomato

I think they put the sliced tomatoes when they don't have enough time to make sauce, or for some reason related to laziness.

Some people didnt understand.

She didnt put them there because of a 'lazyness' factor or 'less messy', she just felt like putting them here for no reason.
She likes to experiment with stuff and try new stuff. Only problem is I dont like 'new' stuff. I like the good old style things.

Also, when I said I 'hated' my mom, it wasnt I hated her like lets say bush hates iraq ( :biggrin2: ) but I hate her method of taking out the "normal" stuff from food and replacing it with "weird" stuff.

Last, but not least, LONG LIFE TO PIZZA TOMATO SAUCE! :biggrin2:

You have issues.:p

so let me get this straight....you hate your mother cause she's making you pizza? ouch...what a bitch. :rolleyes:

Sauce? Make? I'm terribly confused-- sauce comes out of a squirt bottle pre-made, no tomatoes required. Next you'll be telling me the dough is somehow "created" by "mixing" various "ingredients" or some such mumbo-jumbo.

You want to hear even more, Dusty. These "tomatoes", are apparently grown from seeds, and you pick them out of the dirt. What kind of nonsense is that?

hate is a strong word,be careful when say it Wojtek
no mater of the circumstances.
as for your mom,her passion may be cooking
w/ expermiting she could end up being an champion!:D

Dusty:

How to make a pizza for nebs 101
- Take a bowl
- put some "levure" (dunno eng translation, the thing that makes dough grow)
- mix it with sugger so it becomes a liquid substance
- add 1 egg + some flour + a tiny bit of salt
- mix it

- take out the stuff from the fridge (pepperoni, cheese, pre-made tomato sauce, ognions, mushrooms, the red stuff)
- cut them in slices/smal pieces

- let the dough grow after mixing it
- take a thing in which you put the dough.
- put it in so it covers everything,
- put the topings over in that order : tomato sauce, pepperoni, ognions, mushrooms, the red stuff, cheese and you can add a lil of oregano on top of it to ad flavor
- set your oven at 450F, let it heat, and bake the pizza for 10-15 mins or until it is ready
- invite your parents/wife/kids/neighboors and eat your delicious pizza

Sophie, you asked why I don't make a pizza.
Well, we alwasy take turns with my mom who makes the pizza. It was my turn, but I was out of town with my dad practicing my driving skills, so I could not do it...

Originally posted by Wojtek
- put some "levure" (dunno eng translation, the thing that makes dough grow)
Yeast would be my guess, though it only makes dough rise, not "grow".
I have no idea what this is in English... :confused:
the red stuff
What red stuff? :confused:
set your oven at 450F
Maybe my oven is a bit old, but it doesnt go any higher than 400&deg.

Also, why would you want to put pepperoni, mushrooms, or onions on a pizza? It would kinda ruin the taste, don't ya think?

Originally posted by Bruce
Yeast would be my guess, though it only makes dough rise, not "grow".
I have no idea what this is in English... :confused:
What red stuff? :confused:
Maybe my oven is a bit old, but it doesnt go any higher than 400&deg.

Also, why would you want to put pepperoni, mushrooms, or onions on a pizza? It would kinda ruin the taste, don't ya think?

"grow" is what you see,
rise/grow, same thing

sugger=suggar, typo

red stuff = the red stuff. You know chili, well in a bigger format and not spicy, forgot the name also...

i mentionned 450 degree farenhieht, not celcius

what do you put on your pizza?
only dough and tomato sause/cheese?

Your oven only goes to 400º, Phroz? Mine goes to 550º, then above that it says "broil", although I don't know what that means. Is broiling hotter or colder than 550º, or is the temperature irrelevant?

Back