• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I have a Complaint

Status
Not open for further replies.
man -*rep is like getting punched in the face and falling down you can't always stand up but when you can it pays off, if you don't just get back up and continue walkin

Hey guys, look how many green bars I have!

Reputation means nothing.

I gotta say, Dan, I'm a bit surprised that you actually asked to have it removed. You used to be a mod here, you know as well as anybody that rep is useless.

Hey guys, look how many green bars I have!

Reputation means nothing.

I gotta say, Dan, I'm a bit surprised that you actually asked to have it removed. You used to be a mod here, you know as well as anybody that rep is useless.

Yes it is useless and pointless. But when you have people throwing crap at you, hoping you will get fired up, and then you have Staff who refuse to move the crap, thus, adding fuel to the fire, that's what pisses me right off.

Yes it is useless and pointless. But when you have people throwing crap at you, hoping you will get fired up, and then you have Staff who refuse to move the crap, thus, adding fuel to the fire, that's what pisses me right off.

Understood...I've actually never heard of staff removing rep before, but I guess that's all behind the scenes stuff anyway. I'm just not sure that whoever gave you the rep meant to rile you up any. They could have legitimately not liked your post for their own reasons, and maybe aren't articulate enough to vice their concerns properly. Look how many users we have who don't have English as their first language.

More likely than not it's some douchebag flipper kid who couldn't find his cock without a guide, because we've got way more of those here.

By starting this thread, you have given them what they wanted, getting you fired up...

Understood...I've actually never heard of staff removing rep before, but I guess that's all behind the scenes stuff anyway.
I could probably count on one hand the few times that has been done since the rep system was implemented.

From the comments that are being left for me along with the pointless Minus Reputation, which is really silly, but the comments are not. I am leaving this ----ed up place because it is full of self centered good for ---- all ------s that don't know their arses from their ----ing elbows.
Some Waker said:
shame shame.. you just don't have it in you Dan
from a design I was trying to sell. Why not come out and give your names you sad ----s? Afraid of something?
Go ---- yourselves and FWS can get ----ed too. Ungrateful shower of ----s!

But that was behind the scenes, only shown in little images. You've just posted loads of stuff, and your sig too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back