• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I have learned that Anime is not that bad

bigperm

Doot Do Do Do
NLC
Even though Hayama-kun ins't here to revel in the victory, I posted this thread to retract all of my statements about Anime sucking.

Some Anime still sucks however, and DBZ is still in that catagory.

However, I watched 0:1 - 0:7 of Neon Genesis Evengelion and I liked it. I haven't seen the last episodes, but I am ordering it.

I recently played Kingdom Hearts on PS2, which is kinda based off of Final Fantasy and all that, which, needless to say, is a lot of anime, but the game does not suck. In fact, it makes a shift at work on a Wednesday night go really fast.

are these movies one of these evil-aliens-wanna------theworld mangas ? yeah, they rule !

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a lot of diversity in anime. I'm a die hard anime fan, but even I think DBZ s*cks balls. A series you must watch is Full Metal Panic. It was released last year and is absolutely awsum. Evangelion is also very good, though there are one or 2 episodes are are extremely weird and are a big turnoff. The final episode (the feature lenght one) makes up for these though :)

I also enjoy Hunter x Hunter, Cowboy Bebop, Lovehina, Ranma,... well, just about anything that isn't DBZ. Got a whole collection of manga movies on DVD. Pitty some of them are from oriental countries and the subtitles are, well, euh, some very strange form of English, which ruins an otherwise perfectly good piece of Manga.

You guys have been converted. Approach anime with extreme prejudice. If it's anime its bad. even if its good, its bad. anime is korean for "devil"

And that is the reason i dont even go into a movie store that carries anime, or even watch a TV that has ever shown anime: I'm afraid i'll converted into a state where I show acceptance toward the stuff.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Gayowulf
You guys are turning on me. Approach anime with extreme prejudice. If it's anime its bad. even if its good, its bad.

I also noticed that ---- isn't censored anymore.
Anime is evil, and that's final :eek:

I just find DBZ funny, besides that it is pretty bad. I mean, there isn't all that much of a storyline.

Back