• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

i have never had shamless behavier in the past why is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

XeonGX

i never did anything wrong
im sure there is been a mistake

im as clean as pure water
i never done anything wrong./
:usflag:

Maybe you did something small, but either constantly or in a significant way...

ie. Double posting...

Dang it, my plan was to give everyone in this thread bad rep, but I just don't have the finger dexterity to remember to click on the 'I disapprove' thing.

Reputation isn't anything "official". All members have the ability to either "approve" or "disapprove" of a post. You can find out which post it was for, and see the comment (if one was left) in your user CP.

I finished giving this kid good rep; being all nice and all. Then I enter my UserCP and he gave me bad rep. because I left that message..I wasn't trying to be rude...now I wish I never did give you good rep.

Maybe you do "deserve" that red block...learn how to be forum friendly ;)

I can afford a bad rep point or two. you're going to have more than a little shameless behaviour by the time this thread is over :p

Oh wait, I think I figured out why you get bad repuration....

YOU CAN'T WRITE FOR BEANS! (TRIES TO BE A LITTLE NICE HERE)

Some like you some don't - and some would like you to 'P' off.
I've had loads of undeserved anonymous and good anonymous on REP (just my opinion ;p )
And oh Blank that avatar!!!!

guys what avatar your takling about ?

and dont worry, disaprove if ur just jelous
it wont go any redder :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back