• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I,m not technical man ! so I want your help

gamerman

Hi

I,m not technical man !!!! so I want your
help.....

I have web site and I want to change the server to rcthost.com so I want you to help me in Monthly Bandwidth.
in one month there is 9515 Guest and 317 every day and I want to take (Virtual Hosting Plan SPECIAL) 10 GB it's OK ????

You won't need 10GB believe me :) But contact rchost with your questions. If you are going to use them, they should be experts in the field ;)

I run a java-gaming site and my pages average 110k Each, I get about 300 uniques per day to that site and it only uses a little more than 2GB per month.

10GB will get you about 4100 page views a day on an 80KB average page size (probably about the size of this page).

This page os nowhere near 80kb in size, well maybe with all the little icons and everhthing.

All the little icons get counted in bandwidth calculations. :cool2:
Actually I checked after posting the message and it was 85KB.

Originally posted by page-zone
10GB will get you about 4100 page views a day on an 80KB average page size (probably about the size of this page).
Results from sitemeter for today up to 2pm AEST.

Average Per Day 4,561
Average Per Visit 3.1
Last Hour 295
Today 3,310

I use between 4 and 5 GBs a month.

Difference with icon's and the like is once they have been loaded once they are stored in cache on 95% of computers so the images won't count as transfer after the first time you load the page.

It saves alot of transfer if you get alot of return visitors.

As for the original question 10GB bandwidth is more than enough for any standard webpage without downloads.

Back