• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I made the big browser switch

guitarnerd

Microsoft owns all
NLC
Well today for the third time I downloaded Mozilla and am using it and this time I am gonna stick with it, I am beginning to like it more and more but I still need to get familiar with it. so far I like it though Yay, By the way where in the world do I go to edit settings in mozilla I can't figure it out

Originally posted by guitarnerd
By the way where in the world do I go to edit settings in mozilla I can't figure it out
edit/preferences :)

I still can't get mine to work nice at all it is as slooooooooow as :cry2: I have checked all settings to no avail :(

is0, you can disable unrequested windows (AKA popups) in the security settings :)

Originally posted by is0lized
it isnt IE!
Ummmm...who said it was? Did someone delete their post? This is a thread about Mozilla anyway, let's keep it that way okay? :classic2:

I guess I am crazy......I cannot see where IE came into it :eek:
Originally posted by Toefur
Maybe I should see what this big craze is.
Does Toefur mention IE?

Okay I will go to sleep now, maybe I will see it when I wake, maybe I won't be so crazy then :cry2:

Jan I just found something that might help you in preferences go to advanced and select "enable quick launch" If you haven't tried that already

Yeah I am still using it but it won't open as my default browser where do I adjust that?
It should ask you on startup if you want it to be default, but if it doesn't or you told it not to, go to Edit > Preferences > Advanced > System then check what you want Mozilla to be used for and click "OK".

Originally posted by Dusty
It should ask you on startup if you want it to be default, but if it doesn't or you told it not to, go to Edit > Preferences > Advanced > System then check what you want Mozilla to be used for and click "OK".
Thanks I got it, I don't know why but I never saw that before. I like how I can customize the looks, but for some reason on a site I visit frequently the "fixed" background isn't "fixed"

Mozilla is hella fast [1.0rc3]. :biggrin2:

I just don't like IE because it spawns a lot of pr0n and lop.com ads. :p

Originally posted by is0lized
i would use it if i could find a popup stoper and a cookie manager like surfpal for it
Umm... Mozilla already has a popup stopper and a cookie manager built-in.

Originally posted by Semi
Mozilla is hella fast [1.0rc3]. :biggrin2:
it's slow like hell to me.

I wonder how it would be like if Mozilla opened my jpg, gif and bmp files etc.

Back