• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I need a domain (with a small catch)

Recon

i know that its not hosting but i cant find this anywhere on google, yahoo, msn, hotbot, askjeeves. so i think u get the point

i need a site that can regester me a domain for 1 year for less than $15/year for a .com (preferably under 10 or free)

(also read my other forum request to see my hosting request : Click Here

hee is the catch i need to be able to pay using td canada trust card(not american)

also if u would be able to just get me a free domain with almost any catch just post.

msn: jjdawson
yim: recondis
aim: reconck

www.namecheap.com
8$

use any credit card, even canadian, tho that dosnt mather at all :)

/edit
As long as your TD card is not a 'debit' card. Think Interac. Must be Credit Card

If its a debit card, pay using a money order from the bank or post office. 000domains.com accepts money orders

Last edited:
Wojtek said:
If its a debit card, pay using a money order from the bank or post office. 000domains.com accepts money orders
www.000domains.com

I used them 5 times and had a positive experience with them every single time.

Take a normal white piece of paper. On it write or print your desired domain (make sre its available first) Write your name / address / email / etc on it.
Goto the post office, ask for a money order of 13.50$ usd.
Wrap the money order with that piece of paper, put in an envelope, write 000domain's address on the envelope and send it. Within a week you should get the domain.
You could also email 000domains to warn them that your sending a peyment. Very friendly.

Good Luck :)

Last edited:
well im telling you you wont get a domain with a debit card.

whats wrong with getting a money order?

To be honest i've used my visa debit card on the net and it works fine.

Have you tried signing up for paypal and using Godaddy.com ?

now say that again Latic, VISA
yes, VISA debit cards work fine on the net, however a bank's debit card does not

to use paypal/godaddy he'd need to register with paypal and his bank account and confirm it.

Could do that, but its still faster getting a MO then waiting to confirm the account

Since you have a debit card you have a bank account, head over to https://paypal.com and create a paypal account and connect your bank account to it, then you can buy a domain from 1000's of registrars.

Your bank card has 13 digits, but that bank card is associated with a 12 digit bank account number. If you don't know your bank account number call your bank and ask them.

Anyone will take your money, you just have to turn it into a compatible format. You make yourself suspicious by having a bank card yet not knowing your own bank account number (did you find the bank card on the street?).

Back