• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

i need a reseller WHM Please

iegyi

Hi,

i need a reseller WHM Please

please create the reseller with name ( iegyi ) and pass any thing and send

information pm please

i'll put your backlink in my home page

What are you going to use the free reseller for? For My sites and No Nulled Scripts, and no illegal scripts

What language will it be in? English Exactly

Are you going to be offering free hosting on it? not at all

Are you willing to place banner ads on all of your pages? yes, i'll put your banner in all pages

Disk space : i hope 15 or 20 giga

and Bandwidth: more than 350 giga

Topic has been modified.............

Last edited:
You won't have this request filled for the following reasons:

1. You did not say what this was going to be used for.
2. You are a new user to this community and are looked at to be sketchy.
3. You have no examples of a previous website.
4. You already have a website and are requesting more hosting.
5. You did not specify your requirements, e.g. disk space or bandwidth

What are you going to use the free reseller for? For My sites and No Nulled Scripts, and no illegal scripts

What language will it be in? English Exactly

Are you going to be offering free hosting on it? not at all

Are you willing to place banner ads on all of your pages? yes, i'll put your banner in all pages

So you plan to "resell" 15 to 20 GB of free space? I'd like to know how you can you resell something that you wouldn't have paid for in the first place.

hmm, it seems like the OP is going to use the reseller account to sell hosting...
plus, 350GB bandwidth is too much for someone to offer it for free...

In cpanel you can just use addon domains in your account. If you are willing to do post 2 host I can offer you normal hosting that uses addon domains or if you want I can offer you a custom reseller package of your liking. If interested visit the link in my signature.

Back