• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I need free reseller hosting please

14karat said:
(Shyper don't offer much anything to be honest...eh, CC?)
While I'm dreaming on here:
Anybody got a Cray X1 - 60 processor (kinda like Boeings) that they need to discard of? It'd be nice to do some neat aerospace apps!
I figure those are old enough to be replaced
Ha!

Shyper is about to release quite a few things that might suprise you.

www.freewhm.com offers free resellers.

Plan 1:

250 page views per day + Display their google ads on your site = 4GB and 40GB

Plan 2:

500 page views per day + Display their google ads on your site = 9GB and 90GB

Plan 3:

1000 page views per day + Display their google ads on your site = 20GB and 200GB

jackhammerslam said:
Shyper is about to release quite a few things that might suprise you.
I guess you'd know about that first hand, huh?
Funny how they advertise a lot and do nothing.
They screwed their chance with me. If anybody asks me about 'em, I'll tell exactly what I think :shame:
I think it's ran by a bunch of grade school kids who have no clue about the weight their reputation carries.
Maybe they'll prove me wrong, but the only place I see them going is away.

It's run from PO boxes in Vancouver

admin@shyper.com
Box 76033
Coal Harbour RPO
Vancouver, BC V6E4P1
CA
604-630-9409

If your so tight with them ask them for the reseller - or are you just not trusted to have any sort of access like that.

Your asking for a reseller free and you mod for another hosting company.

1. You've been told no.
2. You've not asked.

You have a go at folks here for not kneeling and doffing their caps and you constantly mention the same co. that won't give you a reward for your mod work.

Time to get an attitude - try E-Bay.

I started off asking for a free reseller to start free hosting, i got 500 Megs Space and 10 Gig bandwidth. I still have that reseller and am now good friends with the man who host me (IMO anyway he might not like me, only kiddin matey) I did a lot for him aswell, i changed his forums over, added a couple of mods, added a helpdesk, and am now in the process of making a new design for the website. IMO i earned the reseller, so you cant just ask for that much space and bandwidth and give nothing back, also if you are involved with another host dont get involved with more.

Danny

No you are that stupid, just prove your claim. No one is looking to take your account and it would be good advertising for the provider, so what's the problem.

Oh! Unless your full of it and no one will host you.

So you lost the bet :D

Nvm... Shyper's guys might not be grade school kids but their forum moderator definitely is one or is behaving like one. Why would we want a reseller account like yours when we are paying for our own servers or resellers? We ain't that cheap. As for your FOREVER, make sure it's really forever and your web host won't go bust. :p

? You come on here asking for reseller and now you're worried about them taking one?
I don't get it.
You bet you would, but you won't...I still don't get it.
Sounds like grade school logic to me.
I know I've had 3 of my own in grade school...

Back