• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I need free reseller hosting please

Omg lol

You gotta have money to Make money if you want money why dont you re-sell things like dedicated servers,game servers,shared hosting and your own price that way u would have enough to make and buy your own hosting well its just an idea anyway good luck find ur Free Reseller if you do find one lol

I can never understand the attitude of give it to me free, then put others down that may seem to be asking questions.

Trust me someone asks to borrow my car I do an indepth not just hand over the keys as the first thing they need to prove is they can be trusted, even long known friends, the basic info as in where are you going what for and how long are basics and never taken as being snooping, and if I get attitude - no chance.

Just remember - want something for nothing - prove you need it - you deserve it - you have good reason to even ask.

There are loads of people supported by hosts on this board that have done just that and get loads of help with every aspect (something which would cost paying clients a load of cash). The services supplied by hosts here are mostly on an 'out of the goodness of their hearts' don't give them grief as they really don't deserve it.

Back