• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I need some offers

J J

Before replying to this thread, read this:

http://freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?p=928484#post928484

I need reassurance about your company, please give a reason why I would go with you, concerning the thread in the above link.

--------------------------------
Seeing as my provider has gone kaput, I need another dedicated server provider.

What I'm looking for:

My paid server:
Dual Opteron 2 x 275
RAM: 2GB - 4GB
Hard Drive(s): 160GB
Bandwidth: 1200GB
IP Addresses: 12 IP address (Dedicated IPs for my clients)
No setup fee!
cPanel/WHM

Terms: You must have good reputation and you must have been around for more than 2 years. I would also like to see unbiased testimonies of your web hosting.

----

I'm looking to purchase 3 VPS', from decent providers, who have been around for more than 2 years or who have good reputation. These VPS' must include cPanel/WHM -- I'm also considering other Control Panel options. However I'm looking for this for all three VPS' with these specifications:

30 GB Diskspace
350 GB Bandwidth
1024 MB RAM
4 Dedicated IPs.
No setup fee
cPanel/WHM

I'm looking for a long term relationship. I can't have hosts who close because reasons pertaining to:
  • Personal reasons
  • Funding (money)
  • Issues for whatever reason
I'm looking for a long term relationship, as mentioned, please do not make it a short one. The first sign that you are going to close down, or if support 'starts' to get shoddy, I'm out, unless a reason is given without my consent ! Due to my last upstream provider, closing down in such a way, I'm going to be harsh, as I don't want the same thing to happen.

----

I'm also looking for a backup provider, these will NOT be on the same network or will not have anything to do with my web hosting providers.

Backup server/vps:

40GB of Webspace
10 FTP accounts
Rsync
SSH access
*No HTTP required (This is for pure backup services)
I'm not looking for recommendations. I'm looking for offers from dedicated, VPS and backup solution service websites.
Please, I want excellent offers ONLY.

Have any of you been around for over 2 years? (Your dedicated server website domain)

I don't think so - and I'm not even going to bother to do a whois check.

Last edited:
A whois check isnt a valid way to tell you how long a firm has been in business..they could have switched domains etc. In a situation such as this if you would like to have the reliability etc that you are searching for you may want to go directly to the DC skip the middle man all together. No matter how long a company has been around this doesnt make them exempt to having troubles network issues etc.

A whois check isnt a valid way to tell you how long a firm has been in business..they could have switched domains etc. In a situation such as this if you would like to have the reliability etc that you are searching for you may want to go directly to the DC skip the middle man all together. No matter how long a company has been around this doesnt make them exempt to having troubles network issues etc.

GeekRack, I know where you're coming from as to going into the DC and see their setup, switches, routers, etc. But as for J J request, he obviously doesn't care, at least in his thread, and mainly concern is a 2 years operation. Therefore, a fully trust worthy response that you've been in the business for 2 years to J J along with the requirements he asks for is good enough for him. However, he didn some what hint if there's any kind of skeptical, the process he probably might and doesn't want to use is whois. Therefore, for this thread, it is some what a valid way unless you can fully proof else wise with corporate docs or something. I honestly feel that this is the only drawback for any young and new hosting companies regardless of their experience with the venture.

J J, I strongly suggest The Planet if you have some little linux jedi skills under your sleves. Their server backend, network, and most importantly, airflow in the DC is very respectable.

Absolutely timi..i wasnt stating anything to the contrary..i was simply stating that sometimes thats not exactly the best route to take. Im glad you understood exactly what i was saying. If anyone mistook my wording for negative or bashing i do apologize in advance. I was just pointin out a few things thats helped me out in day to day business...

I don't think anybody would. I myself has been doing hosting for nearly 4-5 years, and have finally decided to go on my own. I could say my background and experiences is much more renown than a new CEO with 2 years under his belt doing shared and reselling... The reason I felt your concerns and reply was that even if you have this much experience under your belt, but consistency is key in this hosting market. You can be at the top of your A game, but how long would it last? 2 months? 1 year? or even 2? That's why J J would want a company that is around long enough to build his business around, not a fly-by night...

I forgot to mention J J, if you are looking for managed services and have that extra dough to spend, Rackspace.com would be your option. If not, save that cash and spend it at The Planet.

I don't just care for a 2 year operation, I think I have made it plainly obvious that a 2 year operation is not just the case; by itself.

"You must have good reputation"

"I would also like to see unbiased testimonies of your web hosting."

"I need reassurance about your company"

"I'm looking for a long term relationship. I can't have hosts who close because reasons pertaining to:

* Personal reasons
* Funding (money)
* Issues for whatever reason"

"Due to my last upstream provider, closing down in such a way, I'm going to be harsh, as I don't want the same thing to happen."

I think I've made my point.

Thank you for the recommendation of going directly to a DC, however I have already thought of that, usually good companies co-locate their servers or own their own equipment. - That's good enough for me, if I see the above points being addressed combined with all the requirements I need, then I'm satisfied. However I clearly said I did not want any recommendations, I'm just looking for offers; excellent offers.

EDIT:

Each VPS will have to be hosted on different networks, same with the backup VPS and Dual Opteron. Now who can put offers on these different VPS'. If you can, please step up. I have found an option for the Dual Opteron, however offers which I may like are still open.

Last edited:
Hi,

For a dedicated server I have

Dual Opteron 248
2GB RAM
250GB Disk
1500GB Bandwidth
100Mbps Port
12 IP's
cPanel/WHM
$220.00/month

For the VPS we have

50GB DIsk
300GB Bandwidth
512MB RAM
cPanel/WHM
$45.00/month

We do have servers at our Texas DC so we may be able to accommodate that service for you.

Feel free to add me to AIM or MSN to discuss this further. Any sales questions can be submitted to sales@comfyhost.com

Thanks

Hi I'm inquiry a VPS too. A Jewlzk client here. I think I have to move on..
Im on their Opal Plan.

Disk Space 60 GB
Bandwidth 1000 GB
Guaranteed RAM 512 MB or higher
Burstable RAM 1536 MB
Dedicated IP's 4
HyperVM Control or Any
with Cpanel
Current budget is 70$ or cheaper
Definitely no setup fees.

Softlayer has some great deals on that range of server and their reputation definitely speaks for itself.

Check out: http://www.softlayer.com

We can offer you backup space:

50,000MB Disk Space
Unmetered Transfer
RSYNC Transfer
Backup Control Panel
----------------------
$10.00/Month

Signup Here!

More backup options available HERE

(PS: Mod -- I know unmetered is technically against the rules but we do not 'bill' for transfer on RSYNC backup accounts. It is just standard as many datacenters provide unmetered inbound, we do the same for backup and RSYNC)

Last edited:
Hello,
If you are interested we can offer you dedicated servers with Intel processor:
Dual Xeon 3.0Ghz
4GB Ram
160GB Drive
$280/mo
Will be without setup fee
Require 1 year contract if it is a serious business.
Please feel free to contact me or our sales team for more information or comments.

Good Luck!

Before replying to this thread, read this:

http://freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?p=928484#post928484

I need reassurance about your company, please give a reason why I would go with you, concerning the thread in the above link.

--------------------------------
Seeing as my provider has gone kaput, I need another dedicated server provider.

What I'm looking for:

My paid server:
Dual Opteron 2 x 275
RAM: 2GB - 4GB
Hard Drive(s): 160GB
Bandwidth: 1200GB
IP Addresses: 12 IP address (Dedicated IPs for my clients)
No setup fee!
cPanel/WHM

Terms: You must have good reputation and you must have been around for more than 2 years. I would also like to see unbiased testimonies of your web hosting.

----

I'm looking to purchase 3 VPS', from decent providers, who have been around for more than 2 years or who have good reputation. These VPS' must include cPanel/WHM -- I'm also considering other Control Panel options. However I'm looking for this for all three VPS' with these specifications:

30 GB Diskspace
350 GB Bandwidth
1024 MB RAM
4 Dedicated IPs.
No setup fee
cPanel/WHM

I'm looking for a long term relationship. I can't have hosts who close because reasons pertaining to:
  • Personal reasons
  • Funding (money)
  • Issues for whatever reason
I'm looking for a long term relationship, as mentioned, please do not make it a short one. The first sign that you are going to close down, or if support 'starts' to get shoddy, I'm out, unless a reason is given without my consent ! Due to my last upstream provider, closing down in such a way, I'm going to be harsh, as I don't want the same thing to happen.

----

I'm also looking for a backup provider, these will NOT be on the same network or will not have anything to do with my web hosting providers.

Backup server/vps:

40GB of Webspace
10 FTP accounts
Rsync
SSH access
*No HTTP required (This is for pure backup services)
I'm not looking for recommendations. I'm looking for offers from dedicated, VPS and backup solution service websites.
Please, I want excellent offers ONLY.

Hello,

In respect your requirements, i can sum it up as follows. We are Dedicated and vps hosting provider providing quality hosting service since 1999. Also, our configuration are set to meet with the latest technology.

We have many Dedicated Server and vps hosting plans in your range. You can have a look at the following link :

http://www.bodhost.com/dedicated_hosting.shtml

Our vps are setup on Core 2 Duo Quad Core Q6600 , 8GB RAM on Dell Branded Chassis. Also for the backup option, we can provide that as complimentary with our dedicated and vps hosting plans.

If you have any further queries, please feel free to contact us through sales@bodhost.com

Hello ServerOrigin,

Please PM me.. I will also get a backup space with you. If you can offer me the one you offered with JJ.

Thank you.

Back