• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I want a host which I can host multiple domains/subdomains

VGNOSal

Hello. I am looking for a host which allows me to host multiple domains/subdomains, which supports SSI,CGI,PHP,etc. and allows over 100mb space with a control panel in which I can add domains/subdomains...Any suggestions?

Yeah, why isn't any host doing something like let you host several smaller accounts within you main account. Say you paid $XX for the bigger account and then could add smaller plans with less space and bandwidth to that with a new domain. Nice feature would be that you could use the total space as you wanted..

Why don't some of us join forces and get a more expensive account that allow multiple domains and share the cost. Or even a virtual server, like those on Tera-Byte, and jointly host each other. :D Oh I'm dreaming, must sleep NOW! Before I shame myself even more :eek:
Night all.

meow ... cool one ...

I can help if you want. :) ..

I have a raq from there, but maybe you can get a script to make it works.

I'm in the process of developing WebmastersHost.net for this very reason. I have the server, the domain, and a few ideas and that's as far as I've gotten. I've been working on a few other projects.

Any thoughts on package details/options will be helpful.
If you have interest let me know.

I just went to Hostgo.com. They will let you have up to 5 domains and unlimited subdomains on one account (for no extra fee). Prices start at $9.95 per month. This is not mentioned on their site but they will do it if you email them and ask.

The one catch is that the email will only work on the "main domain". But it's a great deal if you can live with that limitation.

I've been with them for about a week now and their support has been great.

I just signed up for hosting at digitalibiz.com. for 6 bucks you can have 5 subdomains and 100mb of space. i think if u pay more like 29 bucks you can like 30 subdomains and 500 megs.

Originally posted by Donovan
meow ... cool one ...
I can help if you want. :) ..
I have a raq from there, but maybe you can get a script to make it works.

Yepp. I'm a cool cat. :cool:
I thought a lot about this last summer when maybe thousands of people frequented the f2s board daily for months waiting for them to get their act together.
If I knew 10 guys like myself I would go right ahead and take some Mega Plan at one of the better hosts. But over the Internet with people you don't know, there would be a lot of problems. Just collecting the money from everyone ...no one would want to pay before the account is active and no one would want to pay for the account and hope the others send him the dough. Not much trust around nowadays. :D

ccreighton
- let us know how your plan developes. Sound interesting.

Good luck, you guys... and if anything ever turns out, will it be free?

*takes a look at forum title*

Oops, this is da PAID hosting section... guess not, eh? :(

wow.hehe..I didnt know this topic was soo popular hehe..Well if anyone finds a good host that will host multiple domains/subdomains please email me at SaleemNYC@aol.com..Uhh..what was that about raqs? I don't understand that yet hehe.Please tell me more about it..

Hi,

I live on an Island in the South Pacific and have nothing better to do all day than search the net!

Recently, I spent (weeks) looking for an ideal hosting company for my 20 or so domains.

Each domain had to have it's own unique static IP address (essential if you want good search engine rankings).

http://www.veoweb.net provide an excellent multiple domain package (and offer sub-domains). Shortly, users will be able to configure their own sub-domains directly on their control panel, if required. Their accounts are packed with features, their servers are FAST and prices start at $5.95 per month for 1 domain. Ask them for a price for multiple domain hosting -- just tell them how many domains you want hosted and they'll give you an excellent price which you'll find virtually un-beatable elsewhere.

Support is excellent too... http://www.veoweb.net

Regards,
Bruce Clarke
(Great Barrier Island, New Zealand).

I don't know is it a spam or not, but I think this guy mentioned about veoweb at two threads already.

unlimited space, bandiwdth, domains, emails .....

try webhostaz.com. unlimited space, bandiwdth, domains, emails .....

Originally posted by VGNOSal
Hello. I am looking for a host which allows me to host multiple domains/subdomains, which supports SSI,CGI,PHP,etc. and allows over 100mb space with a control panel in which I can add domains/subdomains...Any suggestions?

He, someone heard my prayers? "Your hosting account includes free hosting for 3 domains. You can host extra domains at US$5.00 per domain per year. However, you can host unlimited sub-domains."

MS servers located in UK. $30. What wrong with this (more than it isn't UNIX)? Must be something. They don't have a board. I like boards because it gives some hints on what is going on. Please post if you find anything about them.

Geez... You know what they say if it's too good to be true.

Unlimited Disk Space
Unlimited Bandwidth/transfer
Unlimited POP3/forwarders/catch-all emails
Unlimited ODBC compliant database
Unlimited reselling!
Unlimited sub-domains

and probably unlimited down time.

No matter how much are they charging, they can't offer UNLIMITED diskspace and bandwidth. They don't exist!

Back