• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I weighed myself today...

How so? Alcohol has lots of calories, 7 calories per gram, compared to 9 per gram for fat and 4 per gram for carbs.

I don't know, maybe I'm thinking of something else. Anyways, treat it like I treated pop. Drink it on occasion, and do exercise!

Vodka has its share of calories as well. The harder the alcohol, the more concentrated the calories are (more per ounce).

If you eat something and it is off, (i.e. seafood) then drink a bottle of scotch, you'll wakeup feeling perfect the next day!

This was tested when my father ate an off kilpatrick oyster, and intentionally got himself drunk. He should have woken up feeling so sick that he couldn't eat for 2 days, instead, he woke up feeling the best he had felt in over 10 years! Amazing isn't it?

Not that it is really relevant to this topic lol. *Puts her hand up* My Bad

Walked 3-6 miles every day (some days not as we had bad weather or had to go someplace) for about a year or two, no reduction in my weight (in fact, I gained.)

I'm also 5 feet 10 inches tall *cough*

I run almost 3 miles a day now. Eventually in two years I think I will be strong enough to run 6 a day. I've been "out of shape" most of my life in terms of running and not weight.

I run almost 3 miles a day now. Eventually in two years I think I will be strong enough to run 6 a day. I've been "out of shape" most of my life in terms of running and not weight.

I can't run very far as you know, and no, it's not the "out of breath" thing. It's the "pressure" I force onto my feet.

I can't run very far as you know, and no, it's not the "out of breath" thing. It's the "pressure" I force onto my feet.

I couldn't either until I started doing more exercising. Then I started running a little bit and walking mostly. I'm also starting to do some push ups to get stronger muscles.

Back