• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I will sponsor your site!

Vertigox2

I will sponsor someones site if they have a great idea for the site.

If your site is chosen to sponsor you will get the following:
----------------------------------------------------
2000mb (2gb) of Space
10000mb (10gb) of Badwidth (Possibly more depending on site)
Unlimited mySql, ftp, email etc.
Cpanel X
1 domain name
-----------------------------------------------------
I will put up either some google ads or just a link back to my own site.

Post with your ideas:

Name:
Email:
Msn: (if you have one, it would be better)
Idea:

I have an online punk radio show on my current website http://www.dbeatapocalypse.tk there is one epsiode up for you to hear, and I have another one recorded that I can send to you to be sure.
The episodes aren't very big (only about 20 megabytes each) and your bandwith amount is definatley enough for the show.

I am very legitimate about this show and I'm just kind of freaking out because the first show was laucnehd today and my bandwith is also pretty much killed, but that is not saying much since I am only allowed 0.25 GB a month. And I plan to put the second show in 2 days, Wednesday July 29th.

If you would host my site it would be greatly appreciated by me and my listeners, ads, links to your site, or whatever you want to do with it is totally fine with me.

Name: Andrew Smith
Email: Disattak@gmail.com
I have an AIM: Disattak
Idea: Online Punk Radio show

Last edited:
I currently have webspace purchased (1.5 gb space) but have not done anything with it to date. My idea is to create a gaming community that offers downloads (maps, demos, full games, mods etc), forums, contests (prizes), premium content (such as customized maps from our map team, yes I make maps and have 3 other friends that want to help).

Another idea was to create a graphic website. Sell premium templates, premade signatures, custom signatures, skins for PHPBB and IPB and IF. Premium members (subscribed members for 8$ a month) will recieve access to premium content such as 1 template a month, or unlimited downloads of premade signatures (where as normal members will be limited to 2 downloads of premade signatures a month).

Name: Curtis (Oldman)
Email:bhdoldman@yahoo.com
Msn: (if you have one, it would be better)bhdoldman22@hotmail.com

I Am Goin To Have A Site (Currently Building In Progress)
The Site Will Be Tell Us Why Spyware Sux...
Which Tool To Remove Them Is The Best...
Way Of Preventing Spyware...
Providing Latest News Of Spyware Or Virus Outbreak...
The Site Will Be A Forum Cum A Cms Or A Html Template...

Name: Jason Young
Email: xdarkd3vilx@hotmail.com

Thk In Advance

Name:qfxy
Email:qfxy.qbzj@gmail.com
Msn: (qb_zj@msn.com)
Idea:If your net fast suffices quickly, I want to make a forum ! :knockedou

Last edited:
大傻瓜不傻 said:
Name:qfxy
Email:qfxy.qbzj@gmail.com
Msn: (qb_zj@msn.com)
Idea:none
i don't think they will give it to u, because u don't have any idea what are u going to host

Name: Kent
Email: www5@msn.com
Msn: cnfoot@gmail.com
Idea: I will ready to build mysite with a blog programme write with very funny articles and with image code to show the good photographs,Also I will try to build a nice homepage for my girlfriend, WIth Rose,With my love for her. I think I will develop it better in the futher. I wish you could be wise enough to provide with such good hosting.

DOES DIS MEAN U HAVE ALL DA THINGS I DONT HAFTA FINA A SITE AND A HOST DATS ALL HERE
OK IF SO KOOL

Name:MY NAME IS PATRICK AND DA SITE NAME (EWCUSTOMS)
Email:JADAKISS2HAGI@GMAIL.COM
Msn: HAGIMADYOKE@HOTMAIL.COM
Idea:My idea is to be a huge gfx site a graphics site dat offers great gfx to ppl
fo cheap and i will have psd cuts fo ppl to use.If i do make sum money outta dis i will contribute money to u as a thank u.Holla at me on msn if im picked plz plz plz

Name:easyboy
Email:nyboy110@gmail.com
Msn: (xiaodong499@hotmail.com)
Idea:If your net fast suffices quickly, I want to make a forum !

HAGIO5, If you didnt talk like a newb I would have given it thought

Easyboy: I need more then that,what is your forum going to be about? And yes its fast enough for a forum lol, I doubt there are many hosts not good enough to host a forum.

WhlCr: Sorry only English. I will edit my post with that.

Everyone else: I am putting your to consideration.

Name: Al
Email:alphocapone@gmail.com
Msn: alphocapone@gmail.com
Idea:

too late already? Well mines is about bulletin boards and skinning/themes for them. We run 2 different types of board and create skins for them our team is building up but we are in need a sponsor to help us with the web hosting. All it is we create a forum theme that looks nice and greatly modified and for free we don't make money off them its all for the community. Hope you can take us in consideration. Thanks

Al Capone.

Name: Tang
Email: tang_tang@walla.com or administrator@computerhelpworld.moved.in
MSN: tang_tang@walla.com
Idea: My site is dedicated to helping others with their computer issues through forum support, quick support (chat box kinda thing) and a php based live 1 on 1 support service all for free. We will also be offering tutorials on html, programming, softwares and etc. The site is already up temp. until we get a better host at www.computerhelpworld.moved.in . I am currently looking for a host that will allow us to use our own domain (which I've already purchased) and will allow for php based live chat service.

THanks,

Tang

PS. It would be great if you could give me hosting with just a textlink because we are trying to keep the site ads free for the time being.

Last edited:
Name: Yorick Horrie
Email: yorickhorrie@gmail.com
Msn: yorickhorrie@hotmail.com
Idea: I wan't to create a site where small company's (i prefer the ones in Europe) can request a site for there company at a small fee of maybey max. $50
(it depends what kind of site they request) i will also been givingen free designs of signatures that they could use and also some simple sites. the hosting would be a good start to have a great website

Keep posting Im still in decision, so far computerhelpworld, Capone, xd3vilx & Raged are my top choices, but I still havnt made a decision

Vertigox2 if too many people want it then you can go ahead and consider them before me. I currently already have 3 possible hosting solutions (all ready to go) and I am testing them now. So it won't be a big difference to me but some people here are really desperate.

With that said, I think you should only provide hosting to a serious user. No offense to anyone but wanting just to make a forum for your friends and stuff doesn't need the specs that hes offering. If you want just a forum, there are a billion places out there that offer such services (pro-board.com and proboards.com are such services) Or you can just go with a smaller/more common free host.

Name: Sean Bennett
Email: Shanamor@gmail.com
Msn: swissfx@gmail.com
Idea:Hi, Im here for this great offer of webhosting,domain name,etc.
My Site will be about The Entertainment News and upcoming events.
Such like PS3,Xbox 360,Computer Parts,and the News today.I had a site like this before
it got very popular,and people liked hearing the recent articles of things happening,well also be showing people
were to get the best deals for domain names,hosting,buying parts,etc.Our old Traffic was about 221 Unique people perday.
Im sure we could get way more! Our site wouldnt need much more than about 200MB,Since we have the latest Portal Management
System named DeoXMS (Beta Tester Download :) . Would our site get Bandwidth and space upgraded if we needed it? hopefully..
The DOmain name i wish is: infoPortal.net -OR- infoportal.org
Please Accept oursite, we will also have a PayPal Donate link to you,Thanks.

Last edited:
Back