• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I would like to have a word with the British.

Yeah, it's kind of a lame article... wth is the point? :S

Stories like that get posted on bbc, when stories about people that die trying to do something good get left in the dark. Screw you BBC :p

I get the feeling that you guys are missing the point of the article.

Maybe it's just Americans who will find this funny.

I get the feeling that you guys are missing the point of the article.

Maybe it's just Americans who will find this funny.

It only adds to the humour;the fact that everyone has missed the point is funny in itself :p

yeah.

When I say 'missing the point of the article', what I really mean is 'ignore the actual point of the article', but I hoped everyone would gather that from the context.

Yes, it is indeed sad that a family would actually compete for this, selling out and what not, however... the magic in the article lies elsewhere.

My roomate and I have not stopped laughing at this.

yeah.

When I say 'missing the point of the article', what I really mean is 'ignore the actual point of the article', but I hoped everyone would gather that from the context.

Yes, it is indeed sad that a family would actually compete for this, selling out and what not, however... the magic in the article lies elsewhere.

My roomate and I have not stopped laughing at this.

I do see the funny side to it and had done the second I opened the page.
I was just stating the lengths people will go to in order to gain some media attention.

That is a 'British Family' - not a Scottish family, nor a Welsh one, nor an Irish one.

I do get quite ...............................................

And your mama

(joking)

Hahah.

The beauty pageant style banners they're wearing makes it even funnier.

To the lil prick , hey we don't care :lol:

G'night - your mommie's comming.

WOOOWWW.

The pee'd off sod that's been spamming, the one who appeared with over 2 million posts.

Back