• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Illusion FX Net - Free [RETURNING]

Lancing

Illusion FX Net will be returning within the next day or two with the same great features it's always had, but better this time. There will be many updates and the IFX system will be ran much differently.

Keep up on the site for updates/launch.

Thanks.

Originally posted by Lancing
Illusion FX Net will be returning within the next day or two with the same great features it's always had, but better this time. There will be many updates and the IFX system will be ran much differently.

Keep up on the site for updates/launch.

Thanks.

Cool. I wish you luck, if you need support Staff here i am :D

hi,

omg your coming back.
well do you remember the ppl that you hosted before...can they get theirs up if they ask?

mines was hapanasu.illusionfxnet.com
forum username: hapanasu

are u also bring back up the forums

ohh i'm so happy and i also started college and i really need a free host.

i can't wait til you come back up:biggrin2:

The sooner you re-apply the better your chances are of getting hosted. We dropped all sites currently hosted and we are starting from scratch. It will take a few days for IFX to get popular again so if you catch it the first day or two you should be able to get hosted, if your application is suitable.

So even if the music was my own that i made it wouldn't be allowed? Sorry, j/w, glad to hear your coming back.

Yes you are allowed to use your own music, we just don't want to deal with the RIAA with music deemed copyright infringed.

Yes we do host domains, as a matter of fact, we prefer domains, as those accounts get more storage.

Originally posted by Gman243
So when will you be up? :)

How many mysql db's?

Unlimited.

And yes, I am excited myself for the return. ;)

It is scheduled now for Thursday, but design issues are holding us back so I'm not sure when we will be launching. Will definitely be up by the end of this week.

it's a not the smartest idea letting ppl have unlimited MsSQL databases, a great way to kill a host. i'd have a forum for requests for MsSQL, most ppl never use it.

Originally posted by Fuzzylogic
it's a not the smartest idea letting ppl have unlimited MsSQL databases, a great way to kill a host. i'd have a forum for requests for MsSQL, most ppl never use it.
Yeh! one database is enough but Lancing doesn't mean that he will give unlimited databases with one hosting account.If people needs more they can explain it to him that why they need second one.

AND it is MYSQL not MSSQL :)

UPDATE: Applications are now up but some inside things are still being worked on at the moment. We will start accepting applications in a few days. In the mean time, sign up before too many people find out about us again.

Originally posted by Lancing
UPDATE: Applications are now up but some inside things are still being worked on at the moment. We will start accepting applications in a few days. In the mean time, sign up before too many people find out about us again.

Unluckily I have found it out
and sent my application to you :D

Back