• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Illusionfxnet Free Hosting is Back!

Lancing

Illusionfxnet.com Webhosting

After a long hiatus, free hosting has returned to IFX. This time, we are not as strict as to who gets accepted to our services. However, we scaled them down a tad. Here's the plans that we offer:

If you would like to pay $10/Year knowing that you will receive more privileges, have a better account plan, and only having to pay the equivalent of under $1/Month, then you get this:

550MB Storage
20GB/Month Bandwidth
10 MySQL/PgSQL Databases
Unlimited FTP Accounts
20 E-mail Accounts

PHP 4.3.8
Perl 4.8.1
cPanel 9.4.x
Fantastico
FrontPage Extensions
E-mail Autoresponders
Urchin 300 Profiles / AWStats
Flash Support
Password Protected Directories
.htaccess Support
Shopping Carts

Yearly Price: $10

Click here to sign up for this plan.

If you would like to pay nothing for your hosting, then you still run the risk of not getting accepted, and your account specs aren't as good. Here's the specs for the free hosting, though:

400MB Storage
10GB/Month Bandwidth
5 MySQL/PgSQL Databases
5 FTP Accounts
5 E-mail Accounts

PHP 4.3.8
Perl 4.8.1
cPanel 9.4.x
Fantastico
FrontPage Extensions
E-mail Autoresponders
Urchin 300 Profiles / AWStats
Flash Support
Password Protected Directories
.htaccess Support
Shopping Carts

Click here to sign up for this plan.

I hope you all enjoy the new plans. Also, there is a new contest going on being run by some of my staff members. You can check it out here. Great prizes to the winners! Thanks everyone.

Last edited:
Are there any requirements for this hosting, like a completed site or such? I'm starting a new site and this plan would be great. Also, can we use a UNI.CC domain? They support name servers.

Last edited:
damn by fare the best host ive seen yet!!! but u never know, they may have sum hidden bughs :tongue2: hehehe

Back