• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I'm back....

sp0radic

Heya's. What have I missed in the last 6 months? Tis so weird. Anywaty, just posting to say hi.

Originally posted by sp0radic
Heya's. What have I missed in the last 6 months? Tis so weird. Anywaty, just posting to say hi.

I remember you vaguely... was it really six months?
Welcome back!

Edit: My spelling sucks. I got my two bottom wisdom teeth removed and they gave me this shot that is putting me to sleep.

Last edited:
You little liar you! You posted as late as november. :p
Welcome back anyway ice-box man! ;)

What have I missed in the last 6 months?

Some lame spammers, posts don't count in this forum anymore, and a whole lot of people posting these farewell posts -- it's like they want some attention or something.

Originally posted by Akalon
Welcome back sp0radic, I was wondering if you would ever come back :p

Where were you?
Trying to get some decent webhosting free.. but they're all to lazy to setup a fricking account. >_< ...and @ the OCAU forums.

Well I'm leaving now.. for good. Byez to yas all!. :cry2:

Last edited:
I agree, Nick.

There seems to be a certain degree of lameness about this place. And everyone seems to be oozing a false cuteness.

Trying to get some decent webhosting free.. but they're all to lazy to setup a fricking account. >_< ...and @ the OCAU forums.

Well I'm leaving now.. for good. Byez to yas all!. :cry2:

Why the devil did you come back to say you'd gone!? :confused: :confused: :rolleyes: :angry2:

Back