• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

In how many forums are you a member???

mitsaklass

Actually, these days i am member at 2 greek forums about computers and general stuff.I would post the link but it is in greek language..
Also for wasteing my time i use to surf on literotica.com!:shame:
I have to say that my fav forum was worldwideforum,it had download section,general section,computer and related stuff section.
but it's gone...too bad!
I am searching for forums when i have some kind of problem in a particular subject...

what about you???

Bruce

NLC
Far too many.

FWS
WHT
HHO
EWNet
IMDB
Gen[M]ay
[H]ard|Forum
AnandTech
Ars Technica
Howard Forums
AVS Forums
GameSpot
Broadband Reports
SlickDeals
FatWallet
Last.fm

Probably some more I'm forgetting.

Not many, fws and my own really. I don't really like forum posting that much:) I used to forum post to get hosting, but I don't need to now I run catch-free (having said that I post lots on my forums just answering support:))

guitarnerd

Microsoft owns all
NLC
easily 50+ but I probably only frequent

FWS
harmony central
vai.com (I've been banned, but not because of any of my posts, but because the bastard admin of the website is a douche bag and didn't like me personally)
ephatch
chpforums

and a few more I am too lazy to type out

The only reason why I am a member of so many is just for convience and every now and again I'll see a topic on a random forum I can't resist responding to

Tree

Hrm?
NLC
Here's the one's that I visit most often

FWS
WHT*
NamePros
CNCNZ
Revora
Freedom Studios
JewlzK

* When I need some money.

DarkBlood

NLC
NLC
Far too many for me as well...

Gaia Online
FWS
My own board
FMODS.com (May have been deleted or been banned again)
Forumer.com (May have been banned)
l-factor
Emerald Chat Role Playing Board
Invisionize
Gameshark.com (Banned for posting non-offical codes)
IGN.com (Deleted, but can remember the name and password)
OverMyHead.net (Board out of comission)
gzevolution.net (Deleted, I actually asked for it too.)
Nekio.com (Cannot remember alot of times)
Neoseeker.com
GSCentral.org AND dot com, but dot com is down.

Last edited:

stuffradio

Super Moderator#1
NLC
I mainly only participate in FWS but I am in too many to remember and count :D. If you search stuffradio in google you'll probably see all of them I am in.

notnamed

/fws/
NLC
Member in many, unless I've been deleted (I still get newsletters from a few that I'm too lazy to unsubscribe to). I only frequent here.

Jan

Forum Cleaner
NLC
On a regular basis, FWS, WHT, GV, FU. Semi regular HHO, WZS and just a "pop in occasionally" at several others.

stuffradio

Super Moderator#1
NLC
I think www.nymka.info/ could use some more :p and WHT if you aren't already a member there. If you use Linux go to linuxquestions.org and sign up to their forum if you haven't already done so