• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

In this thread, I argue with YOU about abortion.

What side are you on?

• Pro-Choice

Votes: 20 69.0%
  • Anti-Choice, anti-freedom, anti-abortion.

Votes: 9 31.0%

• Total voters
YES! you hit the nail on the head. Don't kill your child. Put it in the hands of someone who wants a child, and who could care for it. Don't just treat it like a bug and have it killed.

Originally posted by Blank Verse
Even if that means sacrificing the life of an innocent child?
It's not an innocent child! It's a featus! It's a potential inncent child. I'm not talking about third trimester abortions here, I'm talking about when they first find out they are pregnant.

If'n you don't hold a public opinion on the matter, then I win automatically.

Originally posted by }:8) Supermoo

On a slightly more serious note, do any animal parents kill their children in the wild? :confused:
[/B]
Yes they do, but they wait till they are born. :(

Mr Moo you might like to repost your original cos I stuffed it up :eek:

Originally posted by Jan

Yes they do, but they wait till they are born. :(

Mr Moo you might like to repost your original cos I stuffed it up :eek:

Not to worry Jan. :)

< Pre-warning: Slightly morbid >

So they wait till they're born and kill them off? Or they end up dying due to parental error or lack of survival skills/illness?

Originally posted by }:8) Supermoo

< Pre-warning: Slightly morbid >

So they wait till they're born and kill them off? Or they end up dying due to parental error or lack of survival skills/illness?
I have seen the weak of a litter of pups, kittens, and guinea pigs with their head bitten off. Maybe if abortion was pro choice this wouldn't have happened?

Back