• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

IncoHost.com - Free Web Hosting 300MB HD space, 4GB BW, MySQL, INSTANT SETUP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanking you for enabling .inc files, I want to tell you about a problem with the mySQL database... I need to install phpBB2 on my space, now that i can upload "extension.inc" I tought to be ok, but when in the phpBB2 installation form it asks the database username and password I entered mine: iconema_incohost_com and the password, but it responses that is incorrect... So re-reading your mail I saw that I had to enable mySQL database, but when I click on the phpMyAdmin button it asks my user and pass, entering mine it doesn't works...so I thought this was the problem...
Can you please resolve it?
Many thanks
best regards

Excuse me, is possible that .zip files are not enabled? because as I have problems making my phpBB forum work, I've checked all the files, and I realized that it may be because of that many files weren't uploaded. This files are one called ".htaccess" I think it's no an extension but the file is called in this way, then even a ".sh" file and as I told you even .zip file, I tried to upload "visual_confirmation.zip" and "ms_access_primer.zip" and it wasn't possible...
Can you help me resolving this situation as you maid before?

Zenocosini.
stfu, or ill slap u
now listen, this hosting is weird. i applied for my account and i got the info of my account
but then... they said they denied the app.
this is funny how they offer it and then deny you

Hello ZenoCosini,
Make sure you're logging into phpMyAdmin with the username iconema_incohost_com and not iconema.incohost.com your phpMyAdmin login is the same as your MySQL username and pass. We've just enabled .zip files so you should be able to upload them fine now.

Wowcheesestick-
Attempt to sign up again and I'm sure you'll be approved if you're using a subdomain and not requesting a full domain name. You may need to sign up from another computer to avoid the multi sign up protection.

Raytheon -
The Google ads will update within 72 hours of first being viewed on your website to show relevant content to your page. Public service ads pay the same amount per click through as regular ads do.

Hello, this sounds like a great oportunity. I'm used to having my own domain name because I was with http://www.anyxhost.com but they have recently gone down. Before I sign up I would like to ask you a question. I was wondring if I could first sign up with the subdomain like you allow and then after I have created my website, if you like it and it's good enough (My html skills are pretty good), then uprgrade to a full domain. I know asking this is pushing my buttons but a really good website with the banners would promote your website greatly. Thanks for your service. Please get back to me as soon as possible...

PS: Does anyone know any free forums?

Sure, any user at any time may upgrade to our paid hosting starting at $1.95 a month and have a full domain name on their account.

The ftp has been screwy lately,I try upload my forum and the ftp restarts after uploading about 5 really small php files.

FTP issues resolved mod_security was causing issues with the web FTP interface.

Raytheon -
Google AdSense now allows up to three ads per page, they made the changes about 2-3 weeks ago though, so still fairly recent changes.

If anyone has any problems signing up, please let us know, we've had a few reports about MySQL errors showing up on confirmation, but we've been unable to replicate the error ourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back