• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Inmotion Anybody Ever Used This Host

DJboutit

Anybody ever used Inmotion Hosting I am thinking about getting the $7.95 400gb space 4tb bandwith plan. Is this host any good would it be worth it to go with them that plan seems to be a good deal.

wow, really big hosting service. 400gb in $7.95
really very big deal.
& must it is a overselling site.

[i am not a user of inmotion]

Well for some reason.... I doubt there running a Multi Terabyte Hard drive setup so they must oversell a little bit, Would be interested to see what happened If you used over 20% of your resources.

That's 2 dedi for the price of 1 shared webhost. Soon, shared will be advertising for 10 TB bw. Now, it all becomes a number. Service and quality doesn't matter anymore.

What's out the big deals.
Many companies overloads their servers and this have as a result the customers to leave unhappy.
I suggest you to go with "normal" companies specs.
There are many good hosting companies out there,with good specs(actually,i dont believe that you want 4tb traffic or 400gb space)

Regards,

Back