• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Intel sued over P4's performance.

hi

for european people it is really funny to read it :) .

Most of the law in us is very stupid. If you do something like to dry your dog in the microwave you can sue them because it wasnt in the instructions for the machine. And for many people it is logical to not dry your dog with a microwave.... (thats really happened - long time ago).

If it is possiple to sue them because it is slower than the amd it ll get a big problem for Intel :D .

But I dont know how intel is advertising his cpu in the us. Does the advertisment say that the intel p4 is better than the amd xp or is it generally against amd?

bye

Last edited:
Christ, first the guy suing fast food places cause he didn't know you could get fat eating there, and now this? I don't even believe in the Apocalypse, but I fear it is upon us.

Note the different when playing aquanox on a p4 compared to a p3, then go beat yourself savagely with a whip for bringing this case up.

Back