• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Interactivity?

Gayowulf

G-d
NLC
What are some good things to add to a site to provide interactivity?

I have a mailing list and a poll. I will probably add forums soon

What are some other ways to make my site more dynamic and increase the chances of people coming back?

=THanks

Online games.

I got one on one of my sites where a picture is cut up and scrambled and the visitor has to rearrange it correctly with drag and drop. If you use a pic of a hot bikini babe with a script like this...

A seond site of mine uses tic tac toe and another a trivial pursuit.

trekchick

try some online games depending on your site i guess but there's something called a tag board it's easy to install and you can get it anywhere just go to yahoo type in tag board cgi and it should come up. what it does is lets visitors post things on it and then you can interact with them it has no joining but you can edit it so that people don't curse on it and that's about it you can also edit the look of it it's a cgi script really popular on anime and gaming site's.

Re: web cam

Originally posted by batcave
How about the gayowulf interactive webcam? being an adult site and all :)

That would be a great thing to have. If only meow would consent to being the star attraction; my followers want to see pussy, not Gayowulf. ;)

You asked about interactivity and I began thinking about many of the things that get me back to other website....

1. Updated daily!
2. Forums
3. Offer free email!
4. Use mailing lists
5. Games / Contests
6. Depending on ur sites content do large IRC webcast things live, once a month. I know gamers go nuts over these...

Thought of something else!!! Not sure how experienced you are with php and stuff like that, but making a page that each user can customize, and then save preferences is always a plus. Example would be my school account that brings up only hockey news and business headlines...

Not sure what else...

Back