• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Internet Explorer 6

Actually programs that Microsoft are putting out for $9.99 are beta and free. What you are paying for is the cd and shipping. They have always done this. So in essence, pirated versions really arent pirated.

Getting back on track...

IE6 seems cool enough for now. They've finally packed in the fault collection thing that Netscape has had with the 4th generation browsers.

What do you guys think about the image auto-resize feature? Is it a nice implement or a complete waste of time?

IE6 is LAME!!! :mad: It crashed after 10 minutes of use. All I did was click on a link here in the forums and oh-geez IE6 can't handle it. :mad::mad::mad:

Still, I'm not gonna uninstall IE6, 'cause 5.5 is just as bad.

Well... The fault collection may be a nice feature, but the error mesage is sorta... umm... gay.

"Microsoft Internet Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for this inconvienience."
(This was taken from http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/preview/images/ieerror.gif )

I heard jokes about Microsoft making new terms for the word "crash" or "illegal operation," and now they have done it!

Originally posted by LeX
IE6 is LAME!!! :mad: It crashed after 10 minutes of use. All I did was click on a link here in the forums and oh-geez IE6 can't handle it. :mad::mad::mad:

Still, I'm not gonna uninstall IE6, 'cause 5.5 is just as bad.

Your computer SUCKS! IE6 is the best yet of the bunch. It's the only one that DIDN'T crash within the first hour of use and HASN'T crashed yet :D. IE5.5 would turn all the little black arrows into 6's and make all the fonts 3x as large and default face when I opened to many ie windows. Haven't had a single IE6 problem yet :).

Finally, a decent installment of IE :)*joy*:)

IE6 has yet to crash for me, for the first few days though whenever i tried to play a MPG, the built in Media Player gave me a invalid file type error, and now those exact same MPG's run fine in IE6... hmmm.

This personal bar can kiss my a**. I uninstalled IE6 only to discover Outlook in now corrupted. I had to reinstall it to get access to my e-mails :(. Damn Micro$oft...

[Edited by syanet on 04-01-2001 at 06:30 PM]

Yes, my pooter does suck. So does Win98. Maybe that's the system that can't handle the pop-up window, not my pooter.

Yeah, IE6 is overall cool, hasn't crashed since the last time, and have yet to see any errors. :) Suppose it's because it's based on a WinXP/NT core or wutever crap was written on the IE6 page.

Even if your computer "sucks," it's Microsoft's job to make sure it does work. And it hasn't. But it's still beta, we have to wait for the final to make judgements.

Originally posted by Coolin
Originally posted by LeX
Microshit's worth nothing more than cow dung. :p
Are you insulting Supermoo's valuable waste products? ;)

Yeah, How could you LeX!?!?!

Micro$hit sux at making dung! My dung is far supiror, you know me having foot and mouth disease and all! :)

Originally posted by LeX
IE6 SUCKS! Or maybe it's WIN98 SUCKS!!!!!!

Crashed AGAIN!!!! @!&*!@(!!!!!
Read the above posts. Microsoft is sh~t and even their's is worth less than Supermoo's! ;)

Get Opera.

Opera sucks, even though it doesn't crash - hasn't crashed for the few times I used it.

And it's adware too. **** that!

Back