• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Invites Round 3: Brightkite

jmiller

tripcode
NLC
Alright everyone, I have more invites to hand out. This time for Brightkite, a location based social networking site.

I have five (5) invites to give away.

Interested? Let me know.

I wish they'd put more information on what it is...I'd like to read more about to see if I'd be interested..wouldn't want to waste an invite if I didn't end up using it.

EDIT: doh, saw their blog..reading it now.

Last edited:
edit: nevermind. I'm not sure if I was being funny, crossing a line, or telling the truth. either way, it was probably inappropriate.

Last edited:
Can you send me an invite please?
My email:
emailnr5.png

Cheers.

Yeah fire me one ... looks great for my iphone!

[myname]barnett@gmail.com

YASNIDN2J

(yet another social network I don't need to join)

That being said, I'd like an invite if you have one.

Last edited:
Hey man, I was just wondering if you sent my invite to the correct email, cause I didn't receive anything.
Here is my email in a better picture format:
emailpgifmd5dd94c794626cz2.png

Thanks jmiller.

I got my invite, but it initially told me it didn't go thru and that the code was used by someone else. I refreshed, and it worked. Go figure. Guess that is why they call it a beta.

Yeah, the closed beta hasn't even been online for any more than 3 weeks now. So I totally expect issues like this.

I did however check with the developers in regards to a delay with the invites. They claim there's no issues, however there obviously is.

Back